Can"t Install upgrade Tigers on The Hunt V. 1.1.9

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderators: Paullus, Peter Fisla

Ammotech2007

Can"t Install upgrade Tigers on The Hunt V. 1.1.9

Post by Ammotech2007 »

I just purchased this game and the DLCs won't load because my main game is out of date. When I run the Check for Update on the main menu it knows 1.1.9 is out there but when I have it install, I get the following error

(Unable to download file)
(An error occurred while trying to open an FTP file)

Hope you can assist.
"All we have to do is kick the door down, and the whole rotten structure will come tumbling down!"
Paullus

Re: Can"t Install upgrade Tigers on The Hunt V. 1.1.9

Post by Paullus »

There seems to be an error with the Matrix file server. Wait a bit and try again. Otherwise contact Matrix support.

after the upgrade don't forget to install the Beta update found in this forum for improved functionality and performance
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus
jholme

Post by jholme »

I just purchased the V&V bundle, where the base game is downloaded as version 1.00.00. After clicking "check for updates", I find out the latest version is 1.06.05 - so I click 'next' a couple of times, then get this error message:

Code: Select all

Unable to download file.
An error occurred while trying to open an FTP file.
I've done this a dozen times over the past 48 hours, and still get the same results. What's the best way to update 1.00.00 to the latest version?

thank you,
John Holme
Paullus

Post by Paullus »

Sorry but you have posted in the wrong game forum.

jholme wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:49 am I just purchased the V&V bundle, where the base game is downloaded as version 1.00.00. After clicking "check for updates", I find out the latest version is 1.06.05 - so I click 'next' a couple of times, then get this error message:

Code: Select all

Unable to download file.
An error occurred while trying to open an FTP file.
I've done this a dozen times over the past 48 hours, and still get the same results. What's the best way to update 1.00.00 to the latest version?

thank you,
John Holme
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus
gehrig38

Post by gehrig38 »

Hey Paulus!
I am trying to install the latest version, when I get to the folder I've unzipped and try to execute the run, the screen says it doesn't detect TotH and to install it first? I can't seem to get the game to install
Paullus

Post by Paullus »

Just unzip the files into the game folder and you are ready. The zip-file contains the updated files so it no instal-file.

Cheers
Jorgen

Return to “Tech Support”