Floating Supply

The sequel of the legendary wargame with a complete graphics and interface overhaul, major new gameplay and design features such as full naval combat modelling, improved supply handling, numerous increases to scenario parameters to better support large scenarios, and integrated PBEM++.
Lobster

Floating Supply

Post by Lobster »

Always wondered why there was no option for supply to float above units. While you can see the info in the popup sometimes the popups are so annoying they get shut off not only by me but by others.
ScreenHunter 193.jpg
ScreenHunter 193.jpg (95.19 KiB) Viewed 189 times
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.
golden delicious

Re: Floating Supply

Post by golden delicious »

Lobster wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:51 pm Always wondered why there was no option for supply to float above units. While you can see the info in the popup sometimes the popups are so annoying they get shut off not only by me but by others.
ScreenHunter 193.jpg
At first I thought you were talking about supply being delivered by balloon....

I suppose you mean like floating place names? I see your point. For myself, I just tap the space bar to make units invisible, then tap it again when I'm done.
"What did you read at university?"
"War Studies"
"War? Huh. What is it good for?"
"Absolutely nothing."
Lobster

Post by Lobster »

Yeah and like I said it's in the tooltip. Just one of those minor annoying things that could have been included with floating airfields, placenames, ports and objectives. Would be nice to have the visual of all of the units and the supply at the same time. Maybe I need more coffee. ;)
ScreenHunter 197.jpg
ScreenHunter 197.jpg (22.51 KiB) Viewed 145 times

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

The 'Floating Supply' option was removed long ago due to the possible gamey practice of quartermaster hoarding.
Attachments
SupplyError.jpg
SupplyError.jpg (48.63 KiB) Viewed 119 times
Lobster

Post by Lobster »

Not familiar with that one.

Return to “The Operational Art of War IV”