Weather Issues

This is the Gold Edition of the Original Strategic Command: Blitzkrieg and Weapons and Warfare combined. It also Patton Drives East expansion and Strategic Command Pacific Theatre.
Firebomber47

Weather Issues

Post by Firebomber47 »

Having installed the 1.3 patch I noticed something weird. The weather changes within the turn, so that the AI-controlled forces get clear weather and the human-controlled forces get lousy weather (rain/snowfall). Has anyone else seen this?
Hubert Cater

RE: Weather Issues

Post by Hubert Cater »

This is to be expected as the weather can change per side in game as the dates typically change per side as well.
Firebomber47

RE: Weather Issues

Post by Firebomber47 »

Okay, to check out this possibility I created a custom campaigns based on both 1939 and 1944 campaigns using 7-day turns and simultaneous movement. The weather stays clear and the ground clear as well for the AI side, but the weather closes down with rain/snow with muddy ground conditions for my move. Same week, different weather. I feel like the cartoon character who has a cloud raining on him wherever he goes, while everyone else walks around in the sunshine. King-sized bug, in my eyes :-(

Return to “Strategic Command Classic WWII”