Looking for opponent - Intermediate?

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.
OxfordGuy3

Looking for opponent - Intermediate?

Post by OxfordGuy3 »

Hi - am looking for an opponent for the 1939 vanilla campaign, I have played PBEM before, but not for about 4 years (or even vs the AI, until recently) and only a few times then and only up to about late 1942/1943. I don't think I was a terrible player, but am sure any of the more experienced players here would wipe the floor with me (as they did, even back then).

Although harder to play, I would probably prefer to play the Axis, as what experience and strategies I do have was mostly with them.

I'm based in the UK (Oxford), so might be easier to play someone in a similar timezone, but I'm not that picky.

I can probably do one turn (or more, at the start) a day on most days for the early game, though my available capacity will probably mean a bit less than that once the war gets more complicated.
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - George S. Patton
OxfordGuy3

RE: Looking for opponent - Intermediate?

Post by OxfordGuy3 »

Allied opponent found (leemon50)
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - George S. Patton

Return to “Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head)”