TRP - World at War Released v0.8.12

Lothos

Re: TRP - World at War ALPHA Released v0.5.5

Post by Lothos »

Numdydar wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:33 pm Well the AI in the Pacific (and even overall) seems to be doing ok in my game. But then I am actively playing Japan (as well as Germany and Italy) so that might be the difference.
USA has no counter offensive AI yet. It will never attack you in the pacific and never invade. It will only put up a defensive permitter on some of the Islands.

However, since you are already playing actively as Japan how is your war in China coming along? Can you share some screenshots?
Pocus

Post by Pocus »

Nice update, continue the good job.

Are the 'French Colonies' representing the Free French? I would suggest them bearing the name Free French thus. I see they have De Gaulle as mediocre HQ leader, this is not adequate, De Gaulle was more the head of the government.

Their parent IS UK, not FRANCE.
The three HQ they could have are:
Leclerc (Div commander 43, Corps commander 45), rating 5 or 6
De Lattre de Tassigny (Army Commander 43), rating 6 or 7
Juin (Army commander in 43), rating 6 or 7

Given that the Free French forces closed the half-millions soldier in 44, I suggest their corps allowance is 4 Inf corps, 3 mot corps.
If you want to play it subtle, this extra allowance compared to the 2/1 you gave can be added only when Algeria and Morrocco are Allied (or under Allied occupation).
Rest of units allowance is more or less OK, although a 2nd sub would fill adequate, a no CV at all or a CVL.

As a minor, they should also get some income from the US, which fed them a lot of war material.

You can read a (long) text in English about the rebuilding of the French Army, as the Free French army here:
https://www.cheminsdememoire.gouv.fr/in ... -1943-1945
AGEOD Team
Yvan1326

Post by Yvan1326 »

Pocus wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:37 am Nice update, continue the good job.

Are the 'French Colonies' representing the Free French? I would suggest them bearing the name Free French thus. I see they have De Gaulle as mediocre HQ leader, this is not adequate, De Gaulle was more the head of the government.

Given that the Free French forces closed the half-millions soldier in 44, I suggest their corps allowance is 4 Inf corps, 3 mot corps.
If you want to play it subtle, this extra allowance compared to the 2/1 you gave can be added only when Algeria and Morrocco are Allied (or under Allied occupation).
Rest of units allowance is more or less OK, although a 2nd sub would fill adequate, a no CV at all or a CVL.

As a minor, they should also get some income from the US, which fed them a lot of war material.

You can read a (long) text in English about the rebuilding of the French Army, as the Free French army here:
I completely agree with you on this subject, "Free France" is underrepresented.
The solution may be to create a major "Free France" instead of "France de Vichy" and leave "France de Vichy" as a minor of Germany.
On a mod I created, and based on DE 602
DE 602 Modification of the consequences of the surrender of France
1-France continues the fight:
DE 602=0 transfer of French troops to Algiers
2-France capitulates:
DE 602=1, DE 100=0 Creation of the state of Vichy with all the colonies attached to it
3-France capitulates but General De Gaulle convinced the allies of the usefulness of a free France which relies on its colonies:
DE 602=1 DE 100=1 Creation of the state of Vichy and creation of free French forces in an independent Major country thanks to the French colonies, capital Brazzaville;
Formation of the Free French Army with the support of the USA
With a little work, it is surely possible to adapt to this super mod TRP
What do you think about it?
Lothos

Post by Lothos »

Yvan1326 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:06 pm
Pocus wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:37 am Nice update, continue the good job.

I completely agree with you on this subject, "Free France" is underrepresented.
The solution may be to create a major "Free France" instead of "France de Vichy" and leave "France de Vichy" as a minor of Germany.
On a mod I created, and based on DE 602
DE 602 Modification of the consequences of the surrender of France
1-France continues the fight:
DE 602=0 transfer of French troops to Algiers
2-France capitulates:
DE 602=1, DE 100=0 Creation of the state of Vichy with all the colonies attached to it
3-France capitulates but General De Gaulle convinced the allies of the usefulness of a free France which relies on its colonies:
DE 602=1 DE 100=1 Creation of the state of Vichy and creation of free French forces in an independent Major country thanks to the French colonies, capital Brazzaville;
Formation of the Free French Army with the support of the USA
With a little work, it is surely possible to adapt to this super mod TRP
What do you think about it?
I understand what you are all saying but I am restricted to what the game engine allows.

TRP World we are at the max major powers that are allowed.

I did not want to make Free France as a minor under the UK because then their is no way to reunify those units if France is liberated.

What is currently happening in TRP is that when France surrenders a new minor (under France) is created called French Colonies. I debated calling it Free France but the problem is they do not really have a country per say as they are a group of colonies that continue to fight.

The French Colonies collect their own MP (because they are under the French Major power banner) and can continue building units. They can field a very large army in TRP (I have seen the AI do this).

Their are two drawbacks
- They can not do any diplomacy
- They can not do any research

These drawbacks are game engine limitations.

I have to play within the sandbox I was given (and it is a great sandbox mind you).

Note, Vichy is classified as a major power in the game. I did this on purpose because they should be doing their own thing and that is where the last major power slot went to. This helps simulate that Vichy went into a standstill and their equipment became severely out dated over time because as a major power they did not do much research as their MP is rather low.
Pocus

Post by Pocus »

Vichy was not a major power in effect, they had poor control over their obsolete military in main France, and when Germany invaded Vichy France, they collapsed. The initial resistance of Vichy troops in the colonies can be simulated differently with a minor Vichy power.

It strikes me as odd that a country that fielded several armies BEFORE being liberated is relegated to being a minor colonial power with a meager force pool and MPP collection, no research while a country that basically never mustered its army, and could not have (Vichy France) is qualified as a major power. Sorry, but in all due respect, you got it wrong and reversed compared to history.

If you want to keep Vichy as a major for an ahistorical scenario, then ok, but then a solution must be found so that Free France is a minor on par with the troops fielded by Australia. At its peak, Australia had 6 divisions and 2 armored brigades, France 2 infantry armies, several armored formations, airwings and half a million men.

France's liberation was mostly irrelevant to the formation of the initial French troops. They were already there BEFORE France liberation. A first influx when France fell, then a massive one when the Maghreb was reconquered. You had a third one at some points when the FFI (guerilla fighters) were asked to join the regular army. It added a further 150k (!!) men to the French force.

France when liberated did not suddenly "produces tanks and planes", it was all US materials. You can abandon the idea that liberating mainland France is the main drive to recreate the French army in significant numbers, it did not just happen historically.
AGEOD Team
Lothos

Post by Lothos »

Pocus wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:39 pm Vichy was not a major power in effect, they had poor control over their obsolete military in main France, and when Germany invaded Vichy France, they collapsed. The initial resistance of Vichy troops in the colonies can be simulated differently with a minor Vichy power.

It strikes me as odd that a country that fielded several armies BEFORE being liberated is relegated to being a minor colonial power with a meager force pool and MPP collection, no research while a country that basically never mustered its army, and could not have (Vichy France) is qualified as a major power. Sorry, but in all due respect, you got it wrong and reversed compared to history.

If you want to keep Vichy as a major for an ahistorical scenario, then ok, but then a solution must be found so that Free France is a minor on par with the troops fielded by Australia. At its peak, Australia had 6 divisions and 2 armored brigades, France 2 infantry armies, several armored formations, airwings and half a million men.

France's liberation was mostly irrelevant to the formation of the initial French troops. They were already there BEFORE France liberation. A first influx when France fell, then a massive one when the Maghreb was reconquered. You had a third one at some points when the FFI (guerilla fighters) were asked to join the regular army. It added a further 150k (!!) men to the French force.

France when liberated did not suddenly "produces tanks and planes", it was all US materials. You can abandon the idea that liberating mainland France is the main drive to recreate the French army in significant numbers, it did not just happen historically.
The solution you want is not possible

Vichy is a major power because if they were not the second they become active would inherit all of Germanys tech and MP and would have armies as good as Germany (which is not historical).

Free France did not have a vast collection of MP, as you believe. They were regulated to collecting MP from the remaining colonies they had and and any lend lease they received from the UK and USA. If the UK and USA were not providing them equipment then Free France would not have really existed. Yes the 2nd French Armor division liberated Paris but those were Sherman tanks they were using!

I been playing World War 2 games for almost 40 years, I know my time periods history extremely well.

The compromise I came up with is the best I can do within the game mechanics. I wanted to make Free France a major power but their are no more slots available. Had they been a major power it would have solved many issues for them (including research).

So I had to choose, which was more important. Making Free France a major power or making Vichy a major power.

I decided making Vichy the major power was more important because they are not suppose to put up a good fight against the Allies. Vichy is a major power to hamstring them and NOT to make them stronger.
Numdydar

Post by Numdydar »

Lothos wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:42 pm
Numdydar wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:33 pm Well the AI in the Pacific (and even overall) seems to be doing ok in my game. But then I am actively playing Japan (as well as Germany and Italy) so that might be the difference.
USA has no counter offensive AI yet. It will never attack you in the pacific and never invade. It will only put up a defensive permitter on some of the Islands.

However, since you are already playing actively as Japan how is your war in China coming along? Can you share some screenshots?
These comments are based on Normal difficulty.

I captured both Chinese capitals so now own all of China. This was done by Sept '41. But it was not easy lol. Without air power, I do not think I could have done it. I ended up using most of my CVs in the south and 1 Med and 2 Tac elsewhere. Elite units for Japan were also critical.

The alternate Communist capital only had a 5 point static unit and the game seemed to think it was OOS. So it was pretty easy to capture the city with just 2 corps. So I think a more powerful unit should start there and never move if possible. That definitely would have made the Communist harder to defeat. Not that I am complaining lol.

Both Chinese Ais built a lot of HQs versus military units. Likely because they were cheap which made their military a lot weaker. I think changing the cost for HQs causes the AI for all nations to build more of them than they should. So either increase the HQ cost or reduce the number of HQs that be bought overall. As another example, the British had 3 HQs in Egypt.

It did take me a bit to figure out the best way to fight the Chinese. The supply system in all SC games sucks imho. It has gotten better but still pretty bad. I had units cut off for MONTHS in China but since they had a town (not a supply center or anything major) and a HQ in the pocket they always had supply and even able to reinforce their units. I had to figure out a way to cutoff units, so they did not have a town/HQ in a pocket which was not that easy to do to say the least.

But it was still a slugfest, and I did not consider an easy fight.

Also, no partisans in China either. But I am still trying to garrison all the cities as If there did have them.

With the US AI not fighting you have made the situation the real-life Japan was dreaming of lol. That explains a lot as I have been terrified as Japan of the US since they declared war on the Axis in March '41. This was without any invasion of England or Russia. However, Spain did join the Axis and the turn after that the US declared war. Not sure if that was just randomness or triggered by Spain entering the war.

The US is fighting in Europe at least with the Navy so far. I have not seen any US planes/ground forces in England yet.

One other odd thing was South Africa declared war on Madagascar and invaded. As far as I could tell no other commonwealth countries were involved, i.e., did not declare war. And the rest of VF was not involved either.

I hope these comments were useful. I will keep going and let you know if I notice anything else that seems out of place.
Lothos

Post by Lothos »

Numdydar wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:50 pm

I captured both Chinese capitals so now own all of China. This was done by Sept '41. But it was not easy lol. Without air power, I do not think I could have done it. I ended up using most of my CVs in the south and 1 Med and 2 Tac elsewhere. Elite units for Japan were also critical.

The alternate Communist capital only had a 5 point static unit and the game seemed to think it was OOS. So it was pretty easy to capture the city with just 2 corps. So I think a more powerful unit should start there and never move if possible. That definitely would have made the Communist harder to defeat. Not that I am complaining lol.

Both Chinese Ais built a lot of HQs versus military units. Likely because they were cheap which made their military a lot weaker. I think changing the cost for HQs causes the AI for all nations to build more of them than they should. So either increase the HQ cost or reduce the number of HQs that be bought overall. As another example, the British had 3 HQs in Egypt.

It did take me a bit to figure out the best way to fight the Chinese. The supply system in all SC games sucks imho. It has gotten better but still pretty bad. I had units cut off for MONTHS in China but since they had a town (not a supply center or anything major) and a HQ in the pocket they always had supply and even able to reinforce their units. I had to figure out a way to cutoff units, so they did not have a town/HQ in a pocket which was not that easy to do to say the least.

Also, no partisans in China either. But I am still trying to garrison all the cities as If there did have them.

With the US AI not fighting you have made the situation the real-life Japan was dreaming of lol. That explains a lot as I have been terrified as Japan of the US since they declared war on the Axis in March '41. This was without any invasion of England or Russia. However, Spain did join the Axis and the turn after that the US declared war. Not sure if that was just randomness or triggered by Spain entering the war.

The US is fighting in Europe at least with the Navy so far. I have not seen any US planes/ground forces in England yet.

One other odd thing was South Africa declared war on Madagascar and invaded. As far as I could tell no other commonwealth countries were involved, i.e., did not declare war. And the rest of VF was not involved either.

I hope these comments were useful. I will keep going and let you know if I notice anything else that seems out of place.
What version are you playing? I did cut back on their HQ production.

I believe that is the rule, a town will continue to produce basic supplies even if cut off.

Partisans will get added later (good idea on simulating it for now)

Spain joining the Axis would move USA closer to entering the war. If you are very aggressive as the Axis you will see USA coming in faster. Your actions have major effects on the game.

If you follow a historical path USA will have a mobilization of around 70 in March of 1941 (give or take +10 points)

I believe USA does the oil embargo when it hits 60 mobilization.
Pocus

Post by Pocus »

Good point on Vichy, paradoxically in a Strategic Command logic, making Vichy a major and not a minor makes them weaker. So I'll rest my case here.

For the rest. I understand you have much to do, so the first baby steps would be to make sure the Free French techs according to who spoon-fed them during World War II. This would be the US, as you justly said (and I'm not contesting that). It makes no sense to align their tech on a parent which was historically liberated in 44, preventing them (correct me if I'm wrong) to gain tech until this event. It would mean the Free French have the tech and material of France circa 39-40, until the moment tech research restart (they were not using Somua, but Sherman :lol: ). As for Australia which benefits from the UK, FF should benefit from the US. Or the UK if you will...

Now for the Force Pool. You generously gave to Australia a potential of 9 corps, on par with Turkey. This seems excessive, given what they fielded historically. Now perhaps that's the way TRP works, so ok. In this case, FF clearly deserves 9 corps or more, given what they historically fielded.

Last, the HQ(s). De Gaulle was not an operational leader, this is not the equivalent of von Kluge or Model or whoever. This would be the equivalent of Churchill, but for France, he was the soul and spirit of the French resistance at the national level. Field commanders should be De Lattre de Tassigny and Juin.

Lothos wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:10 pm The solution you want is not possible

Vichy is a major power because if they were not the second they become active would inherit all of Germanys tech and MP and would have armies as good as Germany (which is not historical).

Free France did not have a vast collection of MP, as you believe. They were regulated to collecting MP from the remaining colonies they had and and any lend lease they received from the UK and USA. If the UK and USA were not providing them equipment then Free France would not have really existed. Yes the 2nd French Armor division liberated Paris but those were Sherman tanks they were using!

I been playing World War 2 games for almost 40 years, I know my time periods history extremely well.

The compromise I came up with is the best I can do within the game mechanics. I wanted to make Free France a major power but their are no more slots available. Had they been a major power it would have solved many issues for them (including research).

So I had to choose, which was more important. Making Free France a major power or making Vichy a major power.

I decided making Vichy the major power was more important because they are not suppose to put up a good fight against the Allies. Vichy is a major power to hamstring them and NOT to make them stronger.
AGEOD Team
Numdydar

Post by Numdydar »

Lothos wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:10 pm

I believe that is the rule, a town will continue to produce basic supplies even if cut off.

Spain joining the Axis would move USA closer to entering the war. If you are very aggressive as the Axis you will see USA coming in faster. Your actions have major effects on the game.

If you follow a historical path USA will have a mobilization of around 70 in March of 1941 (give or take +10 points)

I am using 5.4 version of the mod.

The oil embargo sounds about right as does the US entering when Spain joined.

Towns generating supply even when isolated is total fantasy. Been an issue with the SC series since the beginning. The Germans would never have lost Stalingrad if that could have been done in RL lol.

Somehow I got the British morale down to 0 and they surrendered without me having to capture London :D I do not know if that was because of your mod or vanilla as I have not been able to do that before. But regardless I think that is a good feature :)
OldCrowBalthazor

Post by OldCrowBalthazor »

Lothos,

Ray (Unfortunate Son) and I still MP play testing the TRP-WiE mod v0.9.7 and I just finished my 92nd Allied-Soviet turn-Aug 1942. Its nothing short of fantastic...and since we are so deeply involved in the test, we are continuing on. 🙂

btw we like the latest changes to the TRP-WiE mod except the change back on German sub tech to 0. In our WiE test, we house ruled letting the Germans (Ray) get 1 lvl of tech higher than my ASW...so for example he has Sub3 and UK-USA is using ASW2.
His U-boats are still weak against me. I would recommend setting German sub tech starting at 1 in 1939.

I have made some recordings of a few of the turns...and was also planning to cover your mod and the work in progress later in October if thats alright with you. PM me for any private comms if you wish.

I will be testing World casually now...and have been looking at the map. In the future, if you wish...I can help with certain areas that may need some work-Alaska in particular. I worked out of there for nearly 20 years and been to all the old WW2 bases up there. Kodiak Island in particular needs a port and a 2 hex island. That locale alone was the major Army/Navy base that linked Anchorage AK with the Alaska Peninsula and the Aleutians.

Also concerning Chinese Partisans. If you haven't already, check out Elessar's WitP mod for WaW. I tested this mod with Elessar quite extensively and helped work out some of those details.

I still plan to post screenshots from time to time here and on the WaW forum featuring our MP test if that's alright. That match is truly epic and adheres quite realistically to how things could play out.

Cheers
Mike
My YouTube Channel: Balthazor's Strategic Arcana
https://www.youtube.com/c/BalthazorsStrategicArcana

SC-ACW Beta Tester
1904 Imperial Sunrise Tester
SC-WW1 Empires in Turmoil DLC Tester
Tester of various SC Mods
Lothos

Post by Lothos »

OldCrowBalthazor wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:57 am Lothos,

Ray (Unfortunate Son) and I still MP play testing the TRP-WiE mod v0.9.7 and I just finished my 92nd Allied-Soviet turn-Aug 1942. Its nothing short of fantastic...and since we are so deeply involved in the test, we are continuing on. 🙂

btw we like the latest changes to the TRP-WiE mod except the change back on German sub tech to 0. In our WiE test, we house ruled letting the Germans (Ray) get 1 lvl of tech higher than my ASW...so for example he has Sub3 and UK-USA is using ASW2.
His U-boats are still weak against me. I would recommend setting German sub tech starting at 1 in 1939.

I have made some recordings of a few of the turns...and was also planning to cover your mod and the work in progress later in October if thats alright with you. PM me for any private comms if you wish.

I will be testing World casually now...and have been looking at the map. In the future, if you wish...I can help with certain areas that may need some work-Alaska in particular. I worked out of there for nearly 20 years and been to all the old WW2 bases up there. Kodiak Island in particular needs a port and a 2 hex island. That locale alone was the major Army/Navy base that linked Anchorage AK with the Alaska Peninsula and the Aleutians.

Also concerning Chinese Partisans. If you haven't already, check out Elessar's WitP mod for WaW. I tested this mod with Elessar quite extensively and helped work out some of those details.

I still plan to post screenshots from time to time here and on the WaW forum featuring our MP test if that's alright. That match is truly epic and adheres quite realistically to how things could play out.

Cheers
Mike
- Glad the game is going very well!
- Sure if you want to actually talk to me we could do Discord or Teams
- Making a YouTube video about the game is A++ in my book, when you post it please give me a link
- Subs, I can always change it back. Wanted you to test it with Evading. Subs are the only ship that start with Evade of 5% but when you research Naval Tech it will go up to 10%. Let me know if this works, if not we can always add the tech back.
- Partisans are coming soon to the World version. It is just not a priority yet. My main focus is getting Russia vs Germany rebalanced, North Africa rebalanced, War in China balanced and get the Japanese AI opening attack against USA locked in before I start exploring out.
Lothos

Post by Lothos »

Numdydar wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:25 pm
Lothos wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:10 pm

I am using 5.4 version of the mod.

The oil embargo sounds about right as does the US entering when Spain joined.

Towns generating supply even when isolated is total fantasy. Been an issue with the SC series since the beginning. The Germans would never have lost Stalingrad if that could have been done in RL lol.

Somehow I got the British morale down to 0 and they surrendered without me having to capture London :D I do not know if that was because of your mod or vanilla as I have not been able to do that before. But regardless I think that is a good feature :)
My own experience when playing is that towns stop sending out supplies are start to go down as you get units right up to the city and start to really cut it off. Making a large pocket does not work. I kind of like that feature, it mimics World In Flames supply rules of cities within your home country. Helps prevent large encirclements that Hearts of Iron was renown for that the AI cannot see forming but the human player can.

The British morale is extremely surprising, did Russia surrender?
Numdydar

Post by Numdydar »

I had not attacked Russia yet. I wanted to see how long I could pay them off with diplomacy :)

I did start to invade the UK. I took Southampton and Oxford with a few units and the Brits surrendered when the turn ran due to 0 morale. Then the Russians declared war the next turn.

The Canadians landed a few units after the UK surrendered so I had to take care of them. Plus, a large number of US ships were in British ports. I had a few major naval battles before they sailed away.
Lothos

Post by Lothos »

Numdydar wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:56 pm I had not attacked Russia yet. I wanted to see how long I could pay them off with diplomacy :)

I did start to invade the UK. I took Southampton and Oxford with a few units and the Brits surrendered when the turn ran due to 0 morale. Then the Russians declared war the next turn.

The Canadians landed a few units after the UK surrendered so I had to take care of them. Plus, a large number of US ships were in British ports. I had a few major naval battles before they sailed away.
Yea invading UK also brings the USA in fast.

In TRP World that should be allot harder with the size of the British navy.
Numdydar

Post by Numdydar »

As Germany, I concentrated on buying AC and equipping them with naval weapons. I was able to sink a lot of their ships once France fell. I did the same with Italy as well.

I also did not invade until Sept '41 and by then I had wiped out most of the British navy. I lost like 5 subs, 3 DDs and 2 CLs.

By the time I invaded, all my planes were in France so anything that entered the channel was doomed between the planes, subs and Surf ships.

So if you wait to invade Russia, it is pretty easy to invade England as you have the time needed to attrite the British navy down
Lothos

Post by Lothos »

Numdydar wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:55 am As Germany, I concentrated on buying AC and equipping them with naval weapons. I was able to sink a lot of their ships once France fell. I did the same with Italy as well.

I also did not invade until Sept '41 and by then I had wiped out most of the British navy. I lost like 5 subs, 3 DDs and 2 CLs.

By the time I invaded, all my planes were in France so anything that entered the channel was doomed between the planes, subs and Surf ships.

So if you wait to invade Russia, it is pretty easy to invade England as you have the time needed to attrite the British navy down
That makes sense
Lothos

Re: TRP - World at War ALPHA Released v0.5.6

Post by Lothos »

TRP World v.0.5.6 Released

NOTE: Next release will have more changes to the middle east area as well as to the Pacific. I realized that the partition of Iran is not being done in a way that works well with the game engine so v0.5.7 will have some major changes in this area. The map adjustments in this release were just stage 1 of it. Stage 2 (v0.5.7) will have central and northern Persia conquered by USSR, so their will be partisans. Southern Persian will become a new conquered country by the UK with a convoy route back to the UK that can be attacked. The UK will get all the oil holdings in southern Persian and the land all the way up to the tip of the gulf.

Other notes on this release, limiting Japan (and USA) to AVL and removing AV from their inventory appears to have solved the timing issues with the AI.

- I still have a problem with US entry being far to erratic in the game and it forces Japan to launch Pearl attack mid 1941 instead of end of 1941 in a normal game. Will give this some though and hopefully have a solution soon.

########################
# TRP 0.5.6 World
########################
- (Bug) Brazil, typo fixed Rio de Juneiro to Rio de Janeiro

- (New) UK, Infantry Corps max changed from 13 to 20
- (New) China, added a research chit being worked on for Infantry Weapons
- (New) Slovakia, Garrison build limit increased from 0 to 1
- (New) USSR, receive Lend-Lease through Persia changed from 40MP to 20MP
- (New) USSR, receive Lend-Lease through Vladivostok changed from 80 to 30MP

- (Map) Manchukuo, added some settlements and moved some mines around
- (Map) Australia, moved capital by one hex and added a second railroad/road
- (Map) Iraq had one of its oil units removed and another moved near Mosul
- (Map) Kuwait lost its oil resource, they did not produce oil in significant quantities till after the war
- (Map) Persia, had its border near Iraq/Kuwait adjust
- (Map) Persia, increased its oil resource by one and moved them around
- (Map) USSR, Added most of siberia and pacific holdings to gearing up USSR event when at war
- (Map) Japan, made adjustments around Tokyo so troops can transport out
- (Map) Japan, made adjustments around Nagoya so troops can transport out
- (Map) Japan, made adjustments around Hiroshima so troops can transport out
- (Map) Japan, made adjustments around Iwo Jima so troops can transport out
- (Map) Japan, made adjustments around Marcus Island so troops can transport out
- (Map) USA, made adjustments around Wake Island so troops can transport out
- (Map) USA, made adjustments around American Samoa so troops can transport out also added a second port to it
- (Map) UK, made adjustments around Port Vila so troops can transport out
- (Map) UK, made adjustments around Nukufetau so troops can transport out
- (Map) UK, made adjustments around Rabaul so troops can transport out
- (Map) DEI, made adjustments around Manado so troops can transport out
- (Map) DEI, made adjustments around Makassar so troops can transport out
- (Map) USA, added 2 mines and 2 oil resources on the West Coast

- (Convoy) Malaya, Burma and Australia Convoys changed from 25% to 50% to the UK

- (OOB) Japan, USA, can no longer build AV units
- (OOB) Japan, USA, had their AVL starting limits doubled (Japan 12, USA 14)

- (AI) UK, made adjustment to production
- (AI) South Africa, transport AI vastly improved to support key areas in Africa
- (AI) South Africa, Improved Invasion AI for Madagascar
- (AI) Japan, added garrison AI for Dutch East Indies
- (AI) Japan, added garrison AI for Philippines
- (AI) Japan, added garrison AI for Borneo
- (AI) Japan, added garrison AI for New Guinea
- (AI) Japan, added garrison AI for Singapore
- (AI) Japan, tranport AI improved to pull units out from conquered areas in the Pacific and reinforce frontier areas
- (AI) Japan, transport AI will send more troops to New Guinea
- (AI) Japan, updated invasion scripts for the AV to AVL change
- (AI) South Africa, build AI lowered trigger chance from 25% to 15%
- (AI) India, will build units in Calcutta but change if circumstances change
- (AI) Manchukuo, garrison reworked to put stronger units near russian border
- (AI) Hungary, fixed minor problems with build AI
- (AI) Romania, fixed minor problems with build AI
- (AI) Slovakia, fixed minor problems with build AI
- (AI) Spain, fixed minor problems with build AI
- (AI) Turkey, fixed minor problems with build AI
- (AI) Norway, fixed minor problems with build AI
- (AI) Greece, fixed minor problems with build AI and enhanced it a bit so UK AI does not build unecesarily for them
- (AI) Yugoslavia, fixed minor problems with build AI and enhanced it a bit so UK AI does not build unecesarily for them
- (AI) Belgium, has a build AI
- (AI) Belgian Congo, has a build AI
- (AI) Netherlands, has a build AI
- (AI) Denmark, has a build AI
Numdydar

Post by Numdydar »

Lothos wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:09 am
Numdydar wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:55 am As Germany, I concentrated on buying AC and equipping them with naval weapons. I was able to sink a lot of their ships once France fell. I did the same with Italy as well.

That makes sense
I forgot to mention that getting Long Range AC tech to lv 1 was also a BIG help is sinking ships.
Kuebelwagen

Re: TRP - World at War ALPHA Released v0.5.6

Post by Kuebelwagen »

Hi Lothos... i finished the first version of the 3D Spritepack for your mod. It is only adapting the Lines so everything will pass with your new unit order. Specially for the Mountain Infantry i added a new icon so you can identify them.

Maybe you will add it to your main mod: https://we.tl/t-3ZyZKs4Gtd

Return to “MODS and Scenarios”