AI Processing Stuck

redrum68

AI Processing Stuck

Post by redrum68 »

After ending turn and selecting choices on the DEs, the game freezes as it processes the Entente AI turn. It always freezes at the same point and in the bottom left corner it says "naval(0): destroyer ->". Here is the save game: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pGPhoA ... sp=sharing
Hubert Cater

RE: AI Processing Stuck

Post by Hubert Cater »

Thanks for the report and I've fixed the issue for the next update. Here is a download link to your next turn so you can at least continue your game, e.g. this is after a succesful AI turn on my end that now gets past the freeze that occurred on your end.

https://we.tl/t-guZf0twIUU

If you have any more issues, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

My pleasure [:)]
scpeth

Post by scpeth »

Hi,

I ran into this same AI hang-up with the same message yesterday. Was wondering if you had a guesstimate about when the next update that fixes this will be released?

I'm really enjoying this great game.

Thanks!!
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Glad to hear you are enjoying the game [:)]

We are in the process of finalizing the patches, might still be a few weeks before they are released though, unfortunately.

If you want to send me the saved turn where this is repeatable, I can get you past the issue for now as a temporary workaround.

Please send to support@furysoftware.com and feel free to use WeTransfer (free service) if the file is too big.
scpeth

Post by scpeth »

Thanks for the offer, but its not necessary. The game was within a turn or two of being finished...I'm in no great rush.

Return to “Tech Support”