Able to include PBEM game in tournament?

Strategic Command is a series of deeply immersive turn based strategy games covering the greatest conflicts in modern history.
Feinder

Able to include PBEM game in tournament?

Post by Feinder »

My brother and I just finished our first PBEM game.
Me as Axis, he as Allies. It was quite literally, his first game (no games even against the AI), so hats off to him.
High water mark for Axis was about Summer of '43.
We disabled game end, and he has finally crushed the last of Axis resistance in Dec 1947.

ChallengeID = 380311
Your multiplayer game of Strategic Command WWII: World at War called 1939 World at War is now complete. Thanks for playing and we hope you enjoyed it.
Opponents: Nginear
Turn: 217
For giggles, is it possible to somehow have this game included in the tournament?
I don't really think we can be "full participants" in the tourney, as it has taken us probably 2 months of bashing at each other to complete the thing; but we both vowed to not concede (partially because it's very gratifying to finally capture Berlin!). Anyway, I'm really just curious how it is scored in the tourney.
We're also starting a rematch, with him as Axis. So that one probably not done until February... :^)

But he's played an awesome game (again, his first ever!).
I really enjoyed the challenge, even the seal-clubbing in slow retreat of the last 4 years.
"It is obvious that you have greatly over-estimated my regard for your opinion." - Me

Return to “Strategic Command Series”