[1.20f Bug?] BP output demands don't seem to account for bureacratic inefficency

Moderator: Vic

Elver

[1.20f Bug?] BP output demands don't seem to account for bureacratic inefficency

Post by Elver »

Per subject. When factions demand you increase your BP output in the early game, it tends to be a very reasonable demand that you can easily fulfill if you try - but as the game goes on, this type of demand goes from difficult to verging on (or outright) impossible.

E.g., in an ongoing game, I had a faction demand that I increase BP production to 5083. I want to say that the demand was made when I had ~4.2k net BP output, so it represented ~20% more BP. However, if I shut off my capital's Bureaucratic offices (lvl 6, producing raw 1800BP), I drop 437 BP. Even if diminishing returns wouldn't make going up take more raw points to increase production by 437 than the 1800 I lost by shutting it off, that still suggests that the demand to get 800-ish more net BP was not a 20% increase request, but closer to a request to gain ~3.3k raw BP on top of my ~8.4k raw output at the time of the request (i.e., a ~39% increase request).
Vic

Re: [1.20f Bug?] BP output demands don't seem to account for bureacratic inefficency

Post by Vic »

Good point. Making some fine-tunings for next version. Thx!
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Return to “Tech Support”