1.12s Ice mine community is built repeatedly on ice that melts part of the year

Moderator: Vic

Thrake

1.12s Ice mine community is built repeatedly on ice that melts part of the year

Post by Thrake »

The private economy does not seem to mind building repeatedly ice mines on non permanent ice hex. I'm attaching a save the turn where the ice melts and the ice mine vanishes, it's the second time it's happening.
Attachments
save.zip
(3.5 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
mroyer

Re: 1.12s Ice mine community is built repeatedly on ice that melts part of the year

Post by mroyer »

That's awesome! Can I have a reference to that engineering firm? I want to get in on the government pork-belly kick-backs in my regime too!
Vic

Re: 1.12s Ice mine community is built repeatedly on ice that melts part of the year

Post by Vic »

Thanks for reporting. I did not consider that. Will be fixed upcoming patch!
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
Elver

Post by Elver »

IDK if it'd be possible, but the outcome I'd prefer in this case is for the asset to remain but produce nothing when snow melts. Having seasonal water harvest facilities that stockpile for the dry season would be the difference between viability and non-viability on a number of planets I've started on in the past.

Return to “Tech Support”