What is the immob rule?

A military-oriented and sci-fi wargame, set on procedural planets with customizable factions and endless choices.

Moderator: Vic

ncarson

What is the immob rule?

Post by ncarson »

I'm trying to figure why my SHQ almost always fails to send out resources. I get the message "SHQ had problems sending resource, 0% sent". When I looked at the SHQ in the lower tab, under action points they all say 100 except the last one, that says 0 after the immob rule. I searched in the manual and couldn't find topic. Anybody know?
Soar_Slitherine

Re: What is the immob rule?

Post by Soar_Slitherine »

The SHQ is always immobile (it can only be moved using strategic move order mode) and as such does not get action points. Unit action points have no relevance to logistics.
ncarson

Post by ncarson »

Thank you!
Uemon

Post by Uemon »

My guess is that the main reason its not sending resources is broken logistics. On the right side of the screen, somewhere in the side interface you have "bottleneck" layer mode. Turn that on and look at your road network. What happens most likely is that your current needs outgrew the current road type connection. You might need to upgrade form simple roads to sealed roads and if thats not enough - to railways.

Return to “Shadow Empire”