Market-Garden campaign

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

MarketGardenGuy

RE: Market-Garden campaign

Post by MarketGardenGuy »

No idea at all, please do tell me, it the most simplistic terms possible. I have brain damage, so I am bit slow on learning new things at the best of times.
terminator

Post by terminator »

ORIGINAL: MarketGardenGuy

No idea at all, please do tell me, it the most simplistic terms possible. I have brain damage, so I am bit slow on learning new things at the best of times.
There is a link in the first post (in blue and underlined). See if you understand how GME works ?
MarketGardenGuy

I did and downloaded it and didn't run it, as stated, but fell at the first instruction where it asks you to modify the icon on the desk top, because it didn't put an icon on the desk top.
terminator

Post by terminator »

I did and downloaded it and didn't run it, as stated, but fell at the first instruction where it asks you to modify the icon on the desk top, because it didn't put an icon on the desk top.
Step 1

I prefer to install the software in a separate folder, it is up to you to choose the location and name of the appropriate folder:

Attachments
JSGME1.jpg
JSGME1.jpg (91.82 KiB) Viewed 837 times
terminator

Post by terminator »

Step 2

Attachments
JSGME2.jpg
JSGME2.jpg (51.65 KiB) Viewed 837 times
terminator

Post by terminator »

Step 3

Attachments
JSGME3.jpg
JSGME3.jpg (44 KiB) Viewed 837 times
terminator

Post by terminator »

Step 4

Attachments
JSGME4.jpg
JSGME4.jpg (49.61 KiB) Viewed 837 times
terminator

Post by terminator »

Step 5

Attachments
JSGME5.jpg
JSGME5.jpg (80.3 KiB) Viewed 837 times
MarketGardenGuy

I have the file in the MODS folder in the Panzer Corps folder. Same folder I have the MG file above downloaded into.

When I right click on it, and click open, the only options I get are run or cancel. I could create a shortcut to the desktop for it, but I am not sure that is what you mean? I think the only way I can probably resolve this is to do it live with someone via a screenshare on a skype call but I appreciate you may not wish to do so.
terminator

Post by terminator »

I have the file in the MODS folder in the Panzer Corps folder. Same folder I have the MG file above downloaded into.

When I right click on it, and click open, the only options I get are run or cancel. I could create a shortcut to the desktop for it, but I am not sure that is what you mean? I think the only way I can probably resolve this is to do it live with someone via a screenshare on a skype call but I appreciate you may not wish to do so.

Move the cursor to the desktop icon and press the right mouse button and choose Proprieties:

Attachments
JSGME(6).jpg
JSGME(6).jpg (91.73 KiB) Viewed 837 times
MarketGardenGuy

As I said, there is no ICON for it on my desktop, it is only in the folder. I tried to create a short cut from the desktop, no joy. My ICON also doesn't look the same as yours, so not sure why that is.

I can see short of doing this on a call with someone on skype, it's not going to happen.
terminator

Post by terminator »

As I said, there is no ICON for it on my desktop, it is only in the folder. I tried to create a short cut from the desktop, no joy. My ICON also doesn't look the same as yours, so not sure why that is.

I can see short of doing this on a call with someone on skype, it's not going to happen.
Microsoft Windows ?

Attachments
JSGME7.jpg
JSGME7.jpg (52.37 KiB) Viewed 836 times
MarketGardenGuy

Yes, I am running windows 7, so the ops system is pretty old and that's it above, as it appears in the folder.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”