Allied Corps Montgomery Difficulty Playthrough By Seasoned Veteran

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

TheFjordFox

Allied Corps Montgomery Difficulty Playthrough By Seasoned Veteran

Post by TheFjordFox »

The title pretty much says it all!

I've played several thousand hours of this game and it's DLCs, completing the campaigns several times over. I've also got decades of experience with this game, if you count the game of which it is a spiritual successor - Panzer General!

So now, I'm taking the campaigns on at Rommel/Montgomery/Zhukov difficulties, all of them over time, starting with Allied Corps!

A list of the episodes will follow below!
I'll updated this list with new episodes when I get a batch of them out - but you could always "tune in" to my youtube channel to be notified more immediately when new ones are out. I'll try to be productive, and get through it in quick succession!

Episode 1 - Border Raid
Episode 2 - Fort Capuzzo
Episode 3 - Battle of Girba
Episode 4 - Italian Offensive
Episode 5 - Taranto Raid
Episode 6 - Sidi Barrani
Episode 7 - Bardia
Episode 8 - Beda Fomm
Episode 9 - Crete
Episode 10 - Crusader
Episode 11 - Cauldron

Hope you'll find them entertaining!