Windows 11

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderator: MOD_GGWaW_2

avgard

Windows 11

Post by avgard »

Got new computer with Windows 11. Installed WBTS and patch without issue. In fact, the computer noted that there was a patch right after I finished installing the game. The computer then installed the patch. Works fine. Install World at War. Forgot about the patch. Got a pbm turn and saved it but when I went to the save box it was there but the computer did not recognize that it was there. Then I remembered the patch. It does not seem to be available on Matrix. Tried the latest patch. It told me I had an older version and that I needed to delete that version and use the updated before installing the patch. It then deleted the game. When I tried to access the installer zip file it told me I had to have the version 1.04 installed. When I tried to update the file it deleted the whole game and then I could not download the new one. Right now, I have the game installed but no patches. So, how do I get out of this one. How about a patch like the one WBTS has. You just go to the patch and it makes the changes and then you are done.

Return to “Tech Support”