the installer file is corrupted

Gary Grigsby’s World at War is back with a whole new set of features. World at War: A World Divided still gives complete control over the production, research and military strategy for your side, but in this new updated version you’ll also be able to bring spies into the mix as well as neutral country diplomacy, variable political events and much more. Perhaps the largest item is the ability to play a special Soviet vs. Allies scenario that occurs after the end of World War II.

Moderator: MOD_GGWaW_2

JasonHan

the installer file is corrupted

Post by JasonHan »

I just bought this game today, and the v1.058 installer file is corrupted. I downloaded the file several times and it never worked. Please fix this problem.
CaesarAug

Re: the installer file is corrupted

Post by CaesarAug »

True enough… I have downloaded multiple times from the European and North American servers, from both the Matrix and Slitherine websites, and also from My Page, all with the same result: the latest 1.058 game install file is corrupt, and will not unzip. By using an alternate app, it does manage to unzip it, but the resulting .exe file is corrupt and will not initiate installation.

Note that the latest 1.058 patch is ok. The problem is the 1.058 game installer that is corrupt. Help!!
PauloT

Post by PauloT »

Same here. Just bought it today and tried downloading it multiple times from both servers... .zip and .exe are all corrupted. Please fix!
actrade

Post by actrade »

I hate to be a hater, but inexcusable to selling a product that doesn't work, then go radio silent for a day and a half. C'mon Matrix, at least let us know what's going on?
budd

Post by budd »

Does seem like there's nobody home here.
Anyone put in a support ticket?
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi everyone,

We seem to be having some glitches with the download servers. When this was setup, the file was tested and working fine. We've confirmed it's now corrupt. When the ops team is back in the office tomorrow morning, they will fix this.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
CaesarAug

Post by CaesarAug »

Thanks so much, Erik! It was only a matter of time before this glitch was resolved. I suspect this glitch with the download servers may be related to a general unavailability of “file downloads” from a player’s My Page fairly recently, which was resolved soon.

Matrix Games always come through!
actrade

Post by actrade »

Confirmed fixed! Thanks Erik.
CaesarAug

Post by CaesarAug »

Yes, indeed, the game installer is fixed! Thanks!
PauloT

Post by PauloT »

Can confirm...installer IS fixed. Great work!

Thank-you.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided”