Gary Grigsby’s World At War: A World Divided - New patch (1.052)

Gary Grigsby’s World at War is back with a whole new set of features. World at War: A World Divided still gives complete control over the production, research and military strategy for your side, but in this new updated version you’ll also be able to bring spies into the mix as well as neutral country diplomacy, variable political events and much more. Perhaps the largest item is the ability to play a special Soviet vs. Allies scenario that occurs after the end of World War II.

Moderator: MOD_GGWaW_2

Mantuvec

Gary Grigsby’s World At War: A World Divided - New patch (1.052)

Post by Mantuvec »

A new patch (v 1.052) for Gary Grigsby’s World At War: A World Divided has been released, and you can download it HERE

Here's what's new:

- Added support for new 4 player game with Russia/China as a faction and no AI player. 
- Fixed error in save file version info that was causing valid Server files to be rejected. 
- Fixed error in Non-server games that was affecting filename lengths and preventing valid saves. 
- The error with ‘missing supplies’ was a side effect of the non-server bug, the game was being reset to a default condition. 
- Fixed scroll bar positioning. 
- The scenario Scenario V – EastvsWest.scn is no longer available for multiplayer play.
- Improved the look and functionality of the full screen mode.
- Fixed several minor bugs including some with the game playback feature.
- Added Multiplayer to replace the PBEM system. This is accessed via one of the arrow buttons on the main menu (this button art will be changed in the final version). More info below.
- Fixed the East/West Scenario that was previously incorrectly ending on turn 1. Also, changed Paris so it is worth 2 VPs.
- Fixed a map bug that could cause some improper op fire near the Philippines.

Multiplayer – To utilize the multiplayer server, first create a user account at slitherine.com. You can use this to log into the multiplayer lobby screen.
There you can create a challenge game, choosing the scenario, game options, and number of players. You can also view challenges created by others which you can join. You can also see a list of games you are currently playing.

We are always looking for ways to improve your gaming experience.

If you are experiencing problems with the game, please contact support@matrixgames.com or post in the Gary Grigsby’s World At War: A World Divided Support Forum
CTCitadel

RE: Gary Grigsby’s World At War: A World Divided - New patch (1.052)

Post by CTCitadel »

Does this affect Lebatron Mod?
mesquite5

Post by mesquite5 »

I saw there was a new update. I decided to reinstall the game. I went to MY Page and copied the serial number and used the link from My Page to download the installer and I keep getting invalid serial number.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

ORIGINAL: mesquite5
I saw there was a new update. I decided to reinstall the game. I went to MY Page and copied the serial number and used the link from My Page to download the installer and I keep getting invalid serial number.

Are you sure you had no leading or trailing spaces? Could you please PM me your serial number?
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
kondor

Post by kondor »

Which is the max supported resolution for this update?
I should install ver 1.04 setup first, and after that his one, and I'm good to go?
Lebatron

Post by Lebatron »

ORIGINAL: CTCitadel

Does this affect Lebatron Mod?

Yes it does, but I've been playtesting an update to it. I'm slowly chipping away at it. I guess I better light a fire under my butt.

My future update can still be played under the old version with players using email to pass save files back and forth like we've done for years. You would just need two copies of the game installed. Nothing new here for those that played vanilla and deluxe at the same time.
Jesse LeBreton, AKA Lebatron
Development team- GG's WAW A World Divided
firefly101

Post by firefly101 »

Anyone notice if the AI is better? Like the US side invading Europe like it should?

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided”