War in the East; Is it possible...

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Gters

War in the East; Is it possible...

Post by Gters »

..to continue to have Italian troops beyond 1943? How can I do it? I had tried to change the retirement date via editor but unfortunately nothing has changed. Can someone help me?
Denniss

Re: War in the East; Is it possible...

Post by Denniss »

I believe this is hardcoded
WitE dev team - (aircraft data)
WitE 1.08+ dev team (data/scenario maintainer)
WitW dev team (aircraft data, partial data/scenario maintainer)
WitE2 dev team (aircraft data)
Gters

Post by Gters »

And if I made the Italian units German, could this prevent the withdrawal of the Italian troops from 43? And in case it prevented it, which supllies would those units use .. the Italian or German supllies?
Denniss

Post by Denniss »

may work or not, they may swap italian support for german support. Don't know if italian squads/art/tank will be built using italian or german manpower.
WitE dev team - (aircraft data)
WitE 1.08+ dev team (data/scenario maintainer)
WitW dev team (aircraft data, partial data/scenario maintainer)
WitE2 dev team (aircraft data)

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”