Additional aircraft info

Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a improved and enhanced edition of Talonsoft's older Battle of Britain and Bombing the Reich. This updated version represents the best simulation of the air war over Britain and the strategic bombing campaign over Europe that has ever been made.

Moderators: Joel Billings, simovitch, harley, warshipbuilder

Rainerle

Altitude

Post by Rainerle »

Hard Sarge,

do you have altitude information on the italian types and the poor Co-axis types?
Could there be a high-alt gem amongst those sub-par planes?
Are two-engined destroyers/night-fighters/jets affected by altitude?
Image brought to you by courtesy of Subchaser!
Kwilk6

Re: Additional aircraft info

Post by Kwilk6 »

Found the online database in the game to be really useful, but difficult to access during gameplay. To make it easy to lookup plane data I have created an excel spreadsheet that includes all the aircraft data from the Eagle Day, Battle of Britain 1941 and Campaign 43 scenarios in filterable form. The spreadsheet can also be printed for browsing whenever time permits and can be found at the following G drive link. No special permissions needed to download, just access using the url provided here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Hope others find this a suseful as I have. And yes I did leave errors such as the Go 229 in the table so that everything in the spreadsheet matches everything as it appears in the game.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich”