PBEM++ login doesn't work

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Flashpoint

Joqqemanzinho

PBEM++ login doesn't work

Post by Joqqemanzinho »

I had saved my login details on the PBEM++ login screen and it worked without fault until now, including earlier today. Now what it does is give me error "This serial nubmer appears to be registered to another user. Is your user name correct?", and of course it is correct. Cannot do anything about it though...

edit. i notice there is a similar problem for Steam version but I am not using it and also that was 2015 so I assume it's different version in many ways..
Big fan of the colour pink.
tex_ka95

RE: PBEM++ login doesn't work

Post by tex_ka95 »

ORIGINAL: Joqqemanzinho

I had saved my login details on the PBEM++ login screen and it worked without fault until now, including earlier today. Now what it does is give me error "This serial nubmer appears to be registered to another user. Is your user name correct?", and of course it is correct. Cannot do anything about it though...

edit. i notice there is a similar problem for Steam version but I am not using it and also that was 2015 so I assume it's different version in many ways..
Similar issues with War in the East today.
Secret45

Post by Secret45 »

I also got an Error since yesterday when logging in for PBEM, but mine says Player login Error and that the script can't connect to db. Although Singleplayer works fine. I added a screenshot of this error to my post

Attachments
PBEMError.jpg
PBEMError.jpg (35.58 KiB) Viewed 840 times
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

Guys, it seems like there have been a number of issues with the PBEM++ server. If you get errors I would suggest contacting Matrix Support directly as they are better positioned to deal with server issues than we are.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi guys, there was a change to move the old PBEM1 system to a new server. We're investigating these issues and will work to resolve them ASAP.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Everyone,

We believe these issues have been resolved. Please let us know if you experience any other problems.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Joqqemanzinho

Post by Joqqemanzinho »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Hi Everyone,

We believe these issues have been resolved. Please let us know if you experience any other problems.

Regards,

- Erik

I don't know if new games will work but old matches don't load. Sent a troubleshooting ticket with screenshot through mail as well.
Big fan of the colour pink.
Panta_slith

Post by Panta_slith »

hello Cptn.,
I am experiencing the same problem, can't log in in the pbem++ servew, the menu doesn't allow me to input my user's name. I don't think it's a Matrix issue though, since I can log in normally with my other Matrix games. Paulo Costa, from Matrix support has been trying to give me a solution but so far things remain unchanged.
best,
P.
Panta Astiazarán
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

Panta, sorry for the troubles. One thing to try is renaming the Flashpoint INI (definitely save it so you can put it back if this fails). The game will build a new one and you may be able to reenter your PBEM info. Please send Paulo any info or screen shots of error messages that pop up. Keep us posted and I hope everything works out for you.

Panta_slith

Post by Panta_slith »

Cptn, I have just done what you suggested to no avail. I suspect that the issue is just a programming bug in the pbem++ launching menu. I just can't place the cursor and write on the user id's field, which means that the issue starts even before I identify myself. Pressing edit I can fill the rest of the fields normally though.
Anyway I am in touch with Paulo, so eventually he will find some sort of solution.
An interesting thing to know would be how many people are playing through the multiplayer service with version 2.0.14 presently and how may (if any) are experiencing a similar problem.
Panta Astiazarán
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

There appears to be a few issues of late with getting into the PBEM and after the recent server migration even more of these bugs. Is your login from the Steam or Matrix version of the game?

Cristi21

Re: PBEM++ login doesn't work

Post by Cristi21 »

Hello I encounter a problem when logging in CMSF2 I am part of my first Matrix tournament I am in my round 7 of an scenario and I cannot login with PBEM ++ i receive message ERROR: Error solution: Failed To connect check screenshot bellow.

Any solution to this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
CapnDarwin

Re: PBEM++ login doesn't work

Post by CapnDarwin »

Cristi21, wrong game forum. Contact Matrix support for this type of problem with their PBEM system.

Return to “Tech Support”