Leaders in scenario editor?

Post your customer scenarios here and ask questions about scenario design and modding.
MasterChief

Leaders in scenario editor?

Post by MasterChief »

The scenario editor will not allow more than one leader per side. Is there a work around to this? How were the original scenarios created with more than one leader per side?

Chief of the Watch... Over the 1MC, pass the word... "DIVE!" "DIVE!"... sound two blasts of the Diving Alarm ... and pass the word, "DIVE! "DIVE!"
cbelva

RE: Leaders in scenario editor?

Post by cbelva »

I don't have any problems placing more than one leader. I select the leader and place it on the map. Repeat with other leaders I need. I have found that you can change the leader attibutes by pressing the shift key while right clicking on the leader's icon. In that window you can set whether the leader is the overall leader or a subordinate leader. You can also set its aggressiveness and its command radius.
Charles Belva
On Target Simulations LLC
beserko

Post by beserko »

You have to shift right click on the general which will bring you up to a screen that will let you change stats like leader or sub leader ect. Very easy to get error messages with this game!
as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns—there are things we do not know we don't know."
MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

The shift right click did the trick. Thanks folks!
Chief of the Watch... Over the 1MC, pass the word... "DIVE!" "DIVE!"... sound two blasts of the Diving Alarm ... and pass the word, "DIVE! "DIVE!"

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”