Freeze

Your panzer is not running well? Stop here and tell us what's happening!
Yogi the Great

RE: Freeze

Post by Yogi the Great »

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

Me too I finally figured some things out thought I would win the starting (tutorial) scenario had played the movie as usual one frame at a time after done hit to advance and as described went to the picture and please wait - wait - wait

I had finished the scenario earlier (and lost) and it did not freeze but this time add me to the problem listmwith the rest.

For what it's worth, I'm still on win 7
Hooked Since AH Gettysburg
Yogi the Great

Post by Yogi the Great »

Me too I finally figured some things out thought I would win the starting (tutorial) scenario had played the movie as usual one frame at a time after done hit to advance and as described went to the picture and please wait - wait - wait

I had finished the scenario earlier (and lost) and it did not freeze but this time add me to the problem listmwith the rest.

For what it's worth, I'm still on win 7

FYI I went back and using resume game several turns before end from auto saved games I was able to finish this time and get the win.

However my moves were different so no idea what may have caused the freeze. Something though is obviously doing so since so many have had the problem.
Saint Ruth

Post by Saint Ruth »

ORIGINAL: erthalion
It feels like the main thread is waiting for some object without success.
I can send you the full log via direct message.
Can you send me the autosave with the problem?
To saint_ruth1691@yahoo.ie
Thanks,
Brian

zakblood

Post by zakblood »

if using the same moves and saves you can replicate the error, that would also be good Yogi, then passing that information on, may help, if a set of known moves and from a save can get to the same point, the developer may have a developer build which may debug the error, sounds right, but not sure also, as i can't replicate it atm on windows 10 anyway
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Saint Ruth

Post by Saint Ruth »

An autosave with the problem will always find the bug! [;)]
Yogi the Great

Post by Yogi the Great »

ORIGINAL: zakblood

if using the same moves and saves you can replicate the error, that would also be good Yogi, then passing that information on, may help, if a set of known moves and from a save can get to the same point, the developer may have a developer build which may debug the error, sounds right, but not sure also, as i can't replicate it atm on windows 10 anyway

I might have tried that Zakblood but I'm too old to remember what I wrote this morning much less what moves I made the other day. [&:]
russkly

Post by russkly »

I've just finished Operazione E and experienced the same problem when trying to complete the scenario.

On clicking, "Proceed to next turn" after the final turn, "Please wait" splash screen comes up, and this time I left it for 20 mins before having to Task Manager out.
russkly

Post by russkly »

ORIGINAL: russkly

I've just finished Operazione E and experienced the same problem when trying to complete the scenario.

On clicking, "Proceed to next turn" after the final turn, "Please wait" splash screen comes up, and this time I left it for 20 mins before having to Task Manager out.

Bump...please
Saint Ruth

Post by Saint Ruth »

On clicking, "Proceed to next turn" after the final turn
WEll, there's maybe 2 bugs.
1) the Wait Animate stops - that's fixed and will be in a patch.
2) the Wait animate doesn't stop - I can't reproduce that here and not sure why that's happening.

Do you know if your problem was 1 or 2?

(to avoid 1, don't open / close any other windown when the "Please Wait" is showing).
russkly

Post by russkly »

ORIGINAL: Saint Ruth
On clicking, "Proceed to next turn" after the final turn
WEll, there's maybe 2 bugs.
1) the Wait Animate stops - that's fixed and will be in a patch.
2) the Wait animate doesn't stop - I can't reproduce that here and not sure why that's happening.

Do you know if your problem was 1 or 2?

(to avoid 1, don't open / close any other windown when the "Please Wait" is showing).

It's 2, Brian.

I can PM you the save file, if that helps.

Javascript error perhaps? Something to do with Kaspersky?

It means I can't complete any scenario at present, so it's a bit of a deal breaker.

S
Saint Ruth

Post by Saint Ruth »

Yep, email to saint_ruth1691@yahoo.ie thanks!
Yogi the Great

Post by Yogi the Great »

FYI just had the problem again at end of Rats vs Ram - Pretty sure I managed to win but when I hit the turn advance just sat there please wait but was never able to actually load the info. Hopefully the new patch will correct the problem.
Saint Ruth

Post by Saint Ruth »

Patch should be out very soon.
I've added more logging too in the patch so if the patch doesn't fix it, hopefully there'll be an Error file or something in logs that'll show me what's wrong so I can fix it.
Cheers,
Brian
skr1107

Post by skr1107 »

Exact same problem for me when i try download Trials Frontier Mod APK.
Saint Ruth

Post by Saint Ruth »

Did you install the latest patch?
philippetris

Post by philippetris »

Your part is like mine. I went to the mod apk techbigs to download it for my device but it didn't work, everything froze.
LewisFletcher

Re: Freeze

Post by LewisFletcher »

it seems that you are experiencing a technical issue with a game or software. Here are some possible solutions or troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check system requirements: Ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the game or software you are using, including the operating system (Windows 7), processor, RAM, and graphics card.

Update graphics drivers: Make sure your graphics drivers are up-to-date. Outdated or incompatible graphics drivers can sometimes cause issues with games or software.

Disable mods or custom content: If you have installed any mods or custom content for the game, try disabling them temporarily to see if the issue persists. Sometimes mods or custom content can cause conflicts or compatibility issues.

Verify game files: If you are using a game platform like Steam, try verifying the integrity of the game files to ensure that all necessary files are properly installed and not corrupted.

Check for game patches or updates: Check if there are any patches or updates available for the game or software that may address the issue you are experiencing.

Try running the game in compatibility mode: Since you are using Windows 7, you can try running the game in compatibility mode for an earlier version of Windows, such as Windows XP or Windows Vista, to see if that resolves the issue.

Contact game support: If you have tried the above steps and the issue persists, you may need to contact the game or software support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific troubleshooting steps or solutions tailored to your issue.

It's also worth noting that using an outdated operating system like Windows 7 may pose security risks, as it is no longer supported by Microsoft and does not receive regular security updates. Consider upgrading to a supported operating system like Windows 10 to ensure the best performance and security for your computer.

Return to “Tech Support”