Editing Morale

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

brianreid

Editing Morale

Post by brianreid »

Hi. I am brand new to Decisive Campaigns, and I must say, it looks pretty decent. Now, I do have a question right off the bat. In the editor, how do you change the morale of the units? Thanks in advance!
brianreid

Re: Editing Morale

Post by brianreid »

I will partially answer my own question. After playing around with the editor for a while, I figured out how to change morale, experience and things like that for Predefined Units, and Units in any given hex. Now, here is the next part of my question. I changed the morale on the #0 German Infantry Regiment (0). Now, is it possible to have that change effect all of the units in this particular scenario (Case Blue Long) that use that particular Predefined unit (i.e. the #0 German Infantry Regiment (0)? Or, am I left with no option but to go hex by hex and change all of these infantry regiments?
Rosseau

Re: Editing Morale

Post by Rosseau »

Forgive me that I can't answer your question, brianreid. The DC series editors for me have been very difficult to use.

The newest DC:AO editors are much improved - but not perfect yet - and the new WEGO Stalingrad release editor is quite good as well.

Best wishes!

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”