Question on the AI Speed Options

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

steevodeevo

Question on the AI Speed Options

Post by steevodeevo »

Hi, I wonder if anyone could enlighten me?

There are three AI speed options that determine how smart it is. I have started a new game and selected 'slow AI' as it indicates it makes the AI smart. However, the time for turns is quite significant. I'm thinking of speeding up the AI but I have no understanding as to how significantly I'm dumbing down the challenge in doing so..

In a nutshell, if I get 3x speed-up on AI processing per turn for a very small (10%?) reduction in AI capability I will accept this, but if the speed up is modest, and I'm seriously reducing the challenge (10% turn speed up for 50% AI dumbing down), I certainly wouldn't.

Thanks for your time.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”