[MOD] Conflict of Heroes ASL - Beyond Valor

This exciting new release is a faithful adaptation of the renowned Conflict of Heroes board game that won the Origins Historical Game of the Year, Charles Roberts Wargame of the Year and the James F. Dunnigan Design Elegance Award, as well as many others!

Designed and developed in cooperation with Uwe Eickert, the original designer of Conflict of Heroes, and Western Civlization Software, the award-winning computer wargame studio, no effort has been spared to bring the outstanding Conflict of Heroes gameplay to the computer. Conflict of Heroes includes an AI opponent as well as full multiplayer support with an integrated forum and game lobby. To remain true to the core gameplay of the board game, the PC version is designed to be fun, fast and easy to play, though hard to master. The game design is also historically accurate and teaches and rewards platoon and company-level combined arms tactics without overwhelming the player with rules.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

jjaquemond

RE: [MOD] Conflict of Heroes ASL - Beyond Valor

Post by jjaquemond »

Un grand travail mon cher maitrebongo - merci pour le module.

I have also been working on some 'topdown' art like your 'critical hit' counters...but you beat me to it :) I see you have the Soviets done above, I don't suppose you have the Germans as well and could post them ?
maitrebongo

Post by maitrebongo »

De rien, Jjaquemond.
C'est toujours un plaisir de rencontrer un compatriote.
Je suis un peu occupé par mon vrai travail en ce moment, mais dès que j'ai du temps, je posterai les fichiers avec les graphisme pour les unités allemandes.

Very busy in real life for moment... But still working on it.
"Impossible is not French" Napoleon Bonaparte
nsaglian

Post by nsaglian »

Hello Maitrebongo,
What a great job on combining ASL with COH. Kooking forward to the rest of the scenerios.
I tried playing 0127 Land Leviathans, which seem to work successfully. I managed to destroy all of the Russian units, but the score showed no victories, just a stalemate.
What did I do wrong?

Return to “Conflict of Heroes Series”