Conflict of Heroes Awakening the Bear! Updated to v 1.39

This exciting new release is a faithful adaptation of the renowned Conflict of Heroes board game that won the Origins Historical Game of the Year, Charles Roberts Wargame of the Year and the James F. Dunnigan Design Elegance Award, as well as many others!

Designed and developed in cooperation with Uwe Eickert, the original designer of Conflict of Heroes, and Western Civlization Software, the award-winning computer wargame studio, no effort has been spared to bring the outstanding Conflict of Heroes gameplay to the computer. Conflict of Heroes includes an AI opponent as well as full multiplayer support with an integrated forum and game lobby. To remain true to the core gameplay of the board game, the PC version is designed to be fun, fast and easy to play, though hard to master. The game design is also historically accurate and teaches and rewards platoon and company-level combined arms tactics without overwhelming the player with rules.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

Daniele

Conflict of Heroes Awakening the Bear! Updated to v 1.39

Post by Daniele »

Hello Everyone,

We are pleased to announce a new Update for Conflict of Heroes is now live

v 1.39 provides a fix for HTTP headers deprecated by web provider causing the game to crash at the main menu

You can download the patch here
ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/Conflicto ... e-v139.zip
Noypi53

RE: Conflict of Heroes Awakening the Bear! Updated to v 1.39

Post by Noypi53 »

Hi! I've been trying to download the update using the mentioned link. I seem to get to 1.1 GB before the download seems to hang. I've now tried several times with the same result. Is there another site or link I can use to download?

Thank you in advance for any help on this.
McGlu

Post by McGlu »

Same problem. Getting 100K/sec on a 75Mbit connection. Seriously?
-McGlu
McGlu

Post by McGlu »

Thank you!

From Texas, I am getting 3Mb/sec from the EU server.

Much better.
-McGlu
Noypi53

Post by Noypi53 »

Thanks for the links!

Return to “Conflict of Heroes Series”