Keyboard shortcuts broken in Slitherine version 2.04

Please post any bugs or technical issues found here for official support.
zoikkis

Keyboard shortcuts broken in Slitherine version 2.04

Post by zoikkis »

I installed Shock Force 2 and all the DLCs by downloading via matrixgames.com. Starting and playing the game works otherwise OK but most of the keyboard shortcuts don't work. For example, there are no keybindings assigned to commands like "move", "hunt" etc. I went to options to configure the keybindings but the window to make the bindings seemed messy. Didn't have all the options there and the bindings I assigned there disappeared anyway.

Next I installed the game through Steam and that one seems to work pefectly fine. In the options there are more bindable shortcuts (four pages of them, while Slitherine version only had two) and they work in-game normally. Then I uninstalled Steam version and installed Slitherine version again but same problem.

Both Steam and Slitherine version show version 2.04 when in-game, so no difference there. Is this a known problem/bug?

EDIT: Nevermind, found another post about this problem. Was able to fix it by moving hotkeys.txt from "User Data" folder to "Data" folder. Slitherine should fix their installer

Return to “Tech Support”