Will this computer likely run this game?

Shock Force 2 brings you to a hypothetical conflict in Syria between the forces of NATO and the Syrian Army. Play either on WeGo or Real Time in an incredibly detailed and realistic 1:1 tactical simulation.
fatgreta1066

Will this computer likely run this game?

Post by fatgreta1066 »

I'm looking at an ASUS laptop with these specs: AMD Ryzen 7 - 12GB Memory - AMD Radeon Vega 10 - 512GB SSD. Does it seem likely that will run this game, or the other CM games? As I understand it, the Vega 10 is integrated graphics, but I'm seeing some things online about using it for gaming that make me think it will likely handle this type of game, and I don't really need anything more graphically intense than this.

Thanks,

Chris
A Canadian Cat

RE: Will this computer likely run this game?

Post by A Canadian Cat »

Yeah integrated graphics cards do not perform well. Mind you my experience and the posts I have seen are about intel integrated cards and not AMD ones. I have a note book with an nVidia card and as long as I configure the game to run on that card and not the integrated card CM works fairly well.
z1812

Post by z1812 »

ORIGINAL: fatgreta1066

I'm looking at an ASUS laptop with these specs: AMD Ryzen 7 - 12GB Memory - AMD Radeon Vega 10 - 512GB SSD. Does it seem likely that will run this game, or the other CM games? As I understand it, the Vega 10 is integrated graphics, but I'm seeing some things online about using it for gaming that make me think it will likely handle this type of game, and I don't really need anything more graphically intense than this.

Thanks,

Chris

I run CMA on a laptop with no problems at all. The refresh rate occasionally stutters but rarely. Your specs are better than mine. Mine is an Intel Core i5 7200U @ 2.50GHz with 8GB Ram, integrated graphics and Realtek Audio.

You can always post your specs in the tech section of the game forum for more input.
fatgreta1066

Post by fatgreta1066 »

The computer in question does run the game, I had to run the compatibility editor or whatever that is in the launcher properties, but it works well.
z1812

Post by z1812 »

ORIGINAL: fatgreta1066

The computer in question does run the game, I had to run the compatibility editor or whatever that is in the launcher properties, but it works well.

Excellent!!

Return to “Combat Mission Shock Force 2”