Purchase question, Steam key included?

Combat Mission Black Sea is a military grade simulation depicting a fictional series of escalations between Russian and Ukraine which results in open conflict in the summer of 2017
Dave25210

Purchase question, Steam key included?

Post by Dave25210 »

Hello,

Just would like to know whether there is a Steam key included in the purchase is well? I don’t see it in the description mentioned. All my many purchases at Matrix have it (the only exceptions being the older Achtung Panzer Operation Star and GG’s WITP AE)…

Thanks for info in advance!
OldSarge

Re: Purchase question, Steam key included?

Post by OldSarge »

Yes, there is a steam key available when you purchase via Matrix. Just go to 'My Page' and find your game on that page, it will show you both the Matrix and Steam key. You may have to click on the 'Get Steam Key' link.
You and the rest, you forgot the first rule of the fanatic: When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy.
Jeffrey Sinclair, "Infection", Babylon 5
Dave25210

Re: Purchase question, Steam key included?

Post by Dave25210 »

OldSarge wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:15 pm Yes, there is a steam key available when you purchase via Matrix. Just go to 'My Page' and find your game on that page, it will show you both the Matrix and Steam key. You may have to click on the 'Get Steam Key' link.
Thanks, sounds good!

…I do prefer direct from Matrix purchases whenever possible, however steam key inclusion is always a plus.

Return to “Combat Mission Black Sea”