Combat Mission Black Sea - Out Now

Combat Mission Black Sea is a military grade simulation depicting a fictional series of escalations between Russian and Ukraine which results in open conflict in the summer of 2017
Mantuvec

Combat Mission Black Sea - Out Now

Post by Mantuvec »

Combat Mission Black Sea, one of the most popular titles in the renowned Combat Mission franchise, is now available on the Matrix Store and on Steam. micons/m4.gif

Get ready to command detailed, highly researched American, Ukrainian and Russian units and immerse yourself in an hypothetical open conflict in the summer of 2017.

Four high-risk campaigns, 22 self-contained scenarios and a plethora of Quick Battle maps await you and will test your tactical acumen. 

Extend your gaming experience with the "Battle Pack 1" DLC already available for purchase. 

Fight alongside Americans and Ukranian forces to stop the Russian advance on Kiev, or command a Battle Tactical Group from the Russian 205th Motorized Rifle Brigade and bring the fight to Ukrainian and American forces! 

Anyone with a copy of the game purchased on Battlefront.com will also be able to redeem a Steam key HERE using their original game code.

Asid2

RE: Combat Mission Black Sea - Out Now

Post by Asid2 »

Good news.

[center]War in Pieces

www.DogsofWarVu.com[/center]
jimi3

Post by jimi3 »

Quick couple of questions. Are there any differences from the Battlefront version? Will there be any kind of discount for battlefront owners
who won't use steam?
Cheers, Jim
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

No. You can register your Battlefront key in your Slitherine/Matrix account and download our installer file if nyou prefer.
There are no differences between the Battlefront version and our version.
Simulacra53

Post by Simulacra53 »

Registering my Battlefront key worked flawlessly - out of appreciation I bought the DLC.

Thanks!
Simulacra53
Free Julian Assange
jimi3

Post by jimi3 »

I did the same thing. Matrix, you are a class act. Thank you !!!
Cheers, Jim
acbennett3

Post by acbennett3 »

ORIGINAL: Simulacra53

Registering my Battlefront key worked flawlessly - out of appreciation I bought the DLC.

Thanks!

Ditto for both for me also [:)]
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
Santayana

Return to “Combat Mission Black Sea”