VETBoB 1.0

Post new mods and scenarios here.
Death Method

RE: VETBoB Beta

Post by Death Method »

Hey Platoon,

Great Mod, really fun. However the strat map seems a little wonky? It's hard to explain what the problem is; best way to describe it is moving BG's on the strat map only works if you hover them on the 'borders' of the appropriate map, again, hard to explain. I'm sure your aware of it, work in progress issue? Great mod though.
Platoon_Michael

RE: VETBoB Beta

Post by Platoon_Michael »

Looks like you have an earlier version when I was goofing around with trying to eliminate the Red/Green overlays that appear on the strategic map based on what side controls it.
(The one thing I hate the most about the game but yet no one else feels the same as me)
I have since given up on that.

I can redirect you to a version that doesn't have that if need be but I suggest waiting for the next release as I've worked on quite a few things since then.

Your choice.
ccmac

Re: VETBoB 1.0

Post by ccmac »

The download link provided in the first post seems to install an earlier version of this mod.

CCWaRModInstallVETBoBv4.00.exe may be the needed updater.

Salhexe had uploaded this file to dropbox but that link no longer works.

Does anyone have this file. If so, please upload it.

Thanks
ccmac

Post by ccmac »

I was wrong. The download link in the first post does install the most recent version.

However, it would still be interesting to have the file mentioned in the previous post.

Thanks
Nomada_Firefox

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

ccmac wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:15 pm I was wrong. The download link in the first post does install the most recent version.

However, it would still be interesting to have the file mentioned in the previous post.

Thanks
Did you know this https://www.moddb.com/games/close-comba ... /downloads ?

So sorry Michael if I infiltrated me here. :D
argilas

Post by argilas »

Nomada_Firefox wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:22 pm
Did you know this https://www.moddb.com/games/close-comba ... /downloads ?

So sorry Michael if I infiltrated me here. :D
What are the differences between Ardennes Offensive VetBoB mod 1.03B, AOVetBoB1.04B and Ardennes Offensive Veteran 1.1B?

Is it AOVetBoB1.04B an upgrade/later version of Ardennes Offensive VetBoB mod 1.03B?

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”