v4.50.15b Patch

Based on Atomic Games’ award-winning Close Combat series, Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein brings together the classic top-down tactical gameplay from the original series and plenty of new features, expansions, and improvements! The Wacht am Rhein remake comes with a brand new Grand Campaign including a new strategic map with 64 gorgeous hand-drawn tactical maps, over 70 scenarios, tons of new interface and unit graphics, countless engine improvements, and much more!
Platoon_Michael

v4.50.15b Patch

Post by Platoon_Michael »

Hello,
Has anyone been able to successfully complete a GC with the new patch and not have the GC crash and leave the player with a 0kb file for his GC?

If so what was causing this crash to happen?
SteveMcClaire

RE: v4.50.15b Patch

Post by SteveMcClaire »

Operations and campaigns have been completed under this version, and no one has reported a crash case so far. 

I take it you are seeing a problem?  Please provide details if so.

Platoon_Michael

I haven't yet but I haven't had time to play.
Friend of mine did with my Mod and wasn't sure if it was due to the editing that was done?
If it was I just wanted to know where to look.
johnsilver

Post by johnsilver »

I have been able to complete your earlier (stable) release of the TTmod campaign with the 4.50.15b patch.
Sailing The 7 Seas...
Platoon_Michael

The Mod has been undertaking some very large adjustments lately and while I know human error has caused quite a few problems I cant help but to wonder where is everyone's posts for their current GC with the stock game?
Pvt_Grunt

Post by Pvt_Grunt »

It's quiet on the CC front, the new Diablo is out - [&o]
ORIGINAL: Platoon_Michael

The Mod has been undertaking some very large adjustments lately and while I know human error has caused quite a few problems I cant help but to wonder where is everyone's posts for their current GC with the stock game?
Platoon_Michael

Just had a CTD playing the Stock game.
The crash occurred right after the Timer hit 00:00 and the game was about to proceed to the next screen.
Playing as Axis and the Allies had no moral left,there couldn't have been but 1 maybe 2 Allied teams hidden somewhere on the map.

After restarting the game I seen that my GC was still in tact and that it had saved my progress,I do not have to re-fight that Battle.
Here is the file before the Battle/Crash in question.

CTD Battle #7
SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

ORIGINAL: Platoon_Michael
Here is the file before the Battle/Crash in question.

Thank you. Will take a look at it.

Steve
Platoon_Michael

I've only had that one crash so far and I'm trying to run the Battles down so the timer reaches 00:00.
Currently at Day 3/Turn 2

Using the Save Game Editor I see the Allies did not provide any of their support properly,Out of the 8 BG's in Battle this turn only one got support while 3 others who will not see a Battle this turn were assigned support.
That's kinda disappointing.
I had done a complete un-install of the game before starting the GC and only applied the latest/newest patch.
Save Game Editor file

Attachments
UO0263.jpg
UO0263.jpg (138.48 KiB) Viewed 297 times
Platoon_Michael

I'm just curious if you had the same issue with my file?
I haven't had anymore problems yet.(Day4 Turn2)

I'm also wondering does the v4.50.15b Patch include all the updates from previous patch's?
Just seems to me that Vehicle pathing isn't as good.

One suggestion I have would be to remove the flammable element on the car in the building on the map Martelange.
It's hard enough for the Allies to attack on that map as it is,(no or little cover)having the flammable element inside it just makes it even tougher.
Just a thought.
SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

What was saved appears to be fine, and the fact that it saved your progress leads me to believe it occurred somewhere during the loading of the debrief screen.  But I have not had a chance to examine it in detail yet.

Yes, 4.50.15b includes all previous updates.

Return to “Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein”