two queries: logging 'kills' and AT units

Developed from the United States Marine Corps training simulation, Close Combat: Marines, you take command of modern US forces or various opposition forces in one of 25 scenarios included with the release.
Javolenus

two queries: logging 'kills' and AT units

Post by Javolenus »

Hi There,

I'm playing CCMT with a datamod that adds new units. I always play custom scenarios that I've designed myself. I've got a couple of queries:

1. I select fire teams with AT units from the force pool (e.g. MC-FT w/Javelin): but when I go ingame and select these units, no soldier is apparently armed with an AT weapon, only assault rifles. What I means is, when I click on the team, it only shows pictures of rifles with the solider names. And, when I order such a team to engage an AV, they use bullets not rockets. Maybe I missed something here?

2. How are 'kills' logged in the debrief screen? I ask because, in one custom scenario, BLUFOR had two KIA but the OPFOR mortar team was showing four 'kills'. Are these 'kills' really two KIA and two WIA? In the debrief screen, do 'kills' mean any hits/casulaties? I'm confused as to what's going on because, in other instances, hits are shown as 0.5, which I previously took to be WIA. To recap: in the debrief screen, BLUFOR shows two KIA, but OPFOR is claiming four 'kills' . . . ?

Thanks in advance if anyone reads this.
CSO_Talorgan

RE: two queries: logging 'kills' and AT units

Post by CSO_Talorgan »

ORIGINAL: Javolenus

I select fire teams with AT units from the force pool (e.g. MC-FT w/Javelin): but when I go ingame and select these units, no soldier is apparently armed with an AT weapon, only assault rifles ... And, when I order such a team to engage an AV, they use bullets not rockets.

Off the top of my head:

Have you set them as primary or secondary weapons?

Should these be crewed weapons?
Javolenus

Post by Javolenus »

Hi There and thanksfor the response. I'm not sure how to set weapons a sprimary/secondary/crewed! I just selected the teams from the 'force pool' - am I missing something here?!
CSO_Talorgan

Post by CSO_Talorgan »

Is there a "Soldier" file?

Return to “Close Combat: Modern Tactics”