Error on my serial number

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
Longnez

Error on my serial number

Post by Longnez »

Good evening,
When i want to start my LSA mods i get an error message regarding my serial number. Could u help me fix this problem?
Tks
Longnez

RE: Error on my serial number

Post by Longnez »

Code : 200
SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

Hi Longnez -- the error code means that something is wrong with the game installation. I would recommend reinstalling if you haven't already.

The next step would be to make sure you're using the latest version of the game (and to verify your serial number) by going to www.matrixgames.com and clicking on 'My Page' in the top menu to log in and register the serial number. If this works then the serial number is recognized and you'll be able to download the latest version of the game to re-install. If there is a problem with the serial number itself you'll need to contact Matrix Games support to sort that out -- https://www.matrixgames.com/member/helpdesk
Longnez

Post by Longnez »

ORIGINAL: SteveMcClaire

Hi Longnez -- the error code means that something is wrong with the game installation. I would recommend reinstalling if you haven't already.

The next step would be to make sure you're using the latest version of the game (and to verify your serial number) by going to www.matrixgames.com and clicking on 'My Page' in the top menu to log in and register the serial number. If this works then the serial number is recognized and you'll be able to download the latest version of the game to re-install. If there is a problem with the serial number itself you'll need to contact Matrix Games support to sort that out -- https://www.matrixgames.com/member/helpdesk
Hello,
Now when i try to install the patches it tells me that my game is not installed. Does this have to do with my installations on other disk partitions and not the "C:" which is full (16.6 GB free out of 222 GB)?
SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

No, you should be able to install to another partition without a problem.

It sounds like you may have something incorrect in your Windows registry (perhaps from an old install or a mod installer) that is causing the game look in the wrong place. You could try uninstalling the game and re-installing, or you could use RegEdit to try and fix this manually.

In regedit you'll be looking for "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Matrix Games\Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem" or "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Matrix Games\Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem" (make sure there's only one or the other) and that the 'Installed to' key shows the correct place where the game is installed.

Steve

Return to “Tech Support”