LSA Outstanding Bugs

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
Tejszd

RE: LSA Outstanding Bugs

Post by Tejszd »

Was hoping with The Bloody First being out that the previous CC's would get some attention as they could get some sales from new customers drawn in by the new game,

But based on the forum posts there is no shortage of new issues in the The Bloody First.
STIENER

Post by STIENER »

ya...would be nice....I have noticed in the last 6 or 8 months a new following for LSA...more guys buying it and playing it. see it on GR being played and on the discord forum lots of chatter about it
Kojusoki

Post by Kojusoki »

I find LSA as best out of all CC series, mainly as it is the last one that holds the old good startegic layer with 2 BGS, borrowing units etc
STIENER

Post by STIENER »

Kojusoki...my exact thoughts !! try the LSA /GJS mod for it. you can get it at CCS...you can also play this mod on game ranger with the mod swap that comes with the GJS ver 9.0 down load. all the LSA options and a seriously good GC
Kojusoki

Post by Kojusoki »

I do play GJS 9.0, really good piece of work! Have you tweaked AI or it is just the fact I had such a long break, but seems AI works better
STIENER

Post by STIENER »

no...as far as I know the AI wasn't tweaked....David SS did all the modding for ver 9.0 but we seriously tweaked stuff like accuracy and penetration.....improved the allied rifle and bren...tweaked the MG 42 down a bit. added some stuff in the force pools...mostly in the allied FP.....played with the german reinforcement schedule a bit and made some german BG's that come into the game later have some of there tanks come at different days into the FP...so there not at full strength as they arrive...this is to simulate the issues the germans had moving there BG's into position during the Normandy campaign.....break downs, air interdiction etc.
there are allot more tweaks too....these are just some..
with these changes perhaps the AI is better just because the game fights better? if that makes any sense?
playing GJS in H2H is awesome tho.....fighting another real person puts a whole new level to the game...you should try that.

glad you like the GJS mod [:)] enjoy
Kojusoki

Post by Kojusoki »

I do enjoy GJS, thanks. I have been playing H2H GCs for years, starting with CCV so I do know the difference. If you are looking for an opponent please let me know (apart from my comment of AI I have a few good years of experience though;)
STIENER

Post by STIENER »

where do you live? im in Vancouver Canada.
Kojusoki

Post by Kojusoki »

Warsaw, so GMT+1. 7 hour difference sdo depends if you can play at 3 pm ;)
Tejszd

Post by Tejszd »

Enhancement: In battle the UI and Team Display, especially the 3 levels of teams, don't spread out when running at higher resolution (ex. 1920x1200 or higher) wasting a lot of space on the right bottom of the screen;

Attachments
LSATeamD..dingOut.jpg
LSATeamD..dingOut.jpg (90.84 KiB) Viewed 734 times
Kojusoki

Post by Kojusoki »

ORIGINAL: Steve McClaire

CCDrizzt,

You're absolutely correct. I was mistakenly looking at the wrong place in the code when I answered you originally -- I assumed you were quoting contiguous lines of the campaign.txt, and the data about reforming on depots and the distance is much father down the file than the recycle BGs setting. This is what happens when I'm trying to look through six different code bases from years ago.

Sorry about that. I will put this in the bug database to evaluate next time there's work scheduled on the old releases.

Steve

Hi All,
I am a bit confused how the game works with the latest patch - could you please clarify?
It is quite important to me know as I have disbanded German paras and I wonder wheter they will reform on my back or not.
STIENER

Post by STIENER »

Kojusoki
from what I have seen playing stock LSA...when a german BG is disbanded...it depends on weather it had a VL to retreat off the map from....if it did then it will be back on the morning of the next day. if the german BG didn't have a VL to retreat off the map with then its permantley disbanded.

I don't think the latest patch had anything to do with that. its always been like that. im pretty sure.
Kojusoki

Post by Kojusoki »

thank you Steiner. They didnt have exit VL, so probably it is sorted now ;)
Tejszd

Post by Tejszd »

Created a custom Operation starting on Day 1 Turn 1 (1st daylight turn after Night) but when I play it there is a Night turn with no BG's.

On the positive the French BG is still Surprised and can't move on Turn 1. If you start on Turn 2 or later there is no Surprise.

Attachments
OpDay1Tu..esNight.jpg
OpDay1Tu..esNight.jpg (199.81 KiB) Viewed 740 times
Tejszd

Post by Tejszd »

Enhancement Request: make Surprise a scenario setting per side so it is usable on any start date in a Campaign or Operation

Would like to create a Campaign starting on May 12 1940 at ~11:00 (turn 3) but would like the defenders to be Surprised/unable to move.

Night 00:30
1 = 05:00 - 08:00 actual sunrise 5:01
2 = 08:00 - 11:00
3 = 11:00 - 14:00
4 = 14:00 - 17:00
5 = 17:00 - 20:00 actual sunset 8:14
SchnelleMeyer

Post by SchnelleMeyer »

Meuse in LSA - Fantastic! - How far advanced is it currently Tejszd?
Any big issues left?
STIENER

Post by STIENER »

would love to see a meuse mod for LSA too. can you make it GR friendly too Tejszd?
Tejszd

Post by Tejszd »

Thank you for your interest SchnelleMeyer & STIENER!

I have moved discussion about the Meuse Mod out this support thread to the mod section; https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.a ... =&#4787400
Tejszd

Post by Tejszd »

Any update on the ETA for the fix of the "Unit names flash rapidly" as the following was posted on Steam;
PipFromSlitherine [developer] 5 Jun @ 8:12am
This issue has been found and fixed. There should be an update shortly. Apologies for the hassles.

Cheers

Pip

Note: this also affects the latest TLD and WAR versions too
PipFromSlitherine

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

Getting updates through the production process is a lot slower with everyone working remotely, so I don't believe these have been done yet.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Tech Support”