Gatheway to Caen 1946 mod

Post new mods and scenarios here.
Housies

RE: Gatheway to Caen 1946 mod

Post by Housies »

Hi Nomada, I love the addition of some extra tank types to the german and british battle groups. You lost me however with the addition of american, soviet and japanese battlegroups but I guess that's personal.
If I install the mod, can I still play the game without the mod? As I still want to play multiplayer...
dago_red

Post by dago_red »

1. I pointed the 1946 installer to the usual place, Steam/steam apps/common/GTC and unpacked (but as a total war player I'm used to installing things in a DATA directory too, so I'm not sure of the correct path). Installer dumped a mod folder into the base directory, along with shortcut on desktop, but nothing shows up in game that way.

2. I tried the JSGME (mod enabler) method, and selecting it with that utility works, but there's no loading bar (when you switch 1946 mod to the right column, enabling it) so I know something's wrong. Sure enough, nothing in game when launched normally or with the mods own shortcut.

3. What am I missing?
Kilovski

Post by Kilovski »

Mod crashes on St Meavieu map, fourth battle into campaign. Shame, any ideas anybody?
JamesHunt

Post by JamesHunt »

From where it is currently possible to get the mod?
argilas

Post by argilas »

ORIGINAL: JamesHunt

From where it is currently possible to get the mod?

firefoxccmods(dot)com/wp/download/cc-gatheway-to-caen-1946-mod/
macnab

Post by macnab »

Will the 1946 mod overwrite the original Caen d/load , if so how do I avoid this, and how /where do I direct the mod installation to ? Folder etc , many thanks👍

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”