People playing CC

Close Combat: Gateway to Caen is the latest release in the critically-acclaimed Close Combat series and focuses on the largest, concentrated British offensive since the Normandy landings in an attempt to penetrate the German lines west of Caen and cross the Odon River to get the stalled advance moving again.
markvacc1

People playing CC

Post by markvacc1 »

Is anybody still here?

Does TIK ever come here? I have sent two requests for his website but haven't been answered yet. Cannot get into his website without it.
SchnelleMeyer

RE: People playing CC

Post by SchnelleMeyer »

We're here buddy:)

Havent seen any posts by TIK lately - I thought his closecombat page was down? - At least it was a few months ago when I tried to access it.
markvacc1

Post by markvacc1 »

OK. Thanks. I am trying to find a place where a lot of people are playing. I suffered a pretty massive stroke back in Oct and am left without the use of my right arm. As luck would have, I'm right handed. So, all my John Tiller games are shelved. I am able to play CC series. I'm home most days and looking to play some.

Also, I think it would be cool to be able to move individual soldiers, fire or fire and move etc. There would not be too many units to handle.
STIENER

Post by STIENER »

so where are people playing CC from? Steam?

Return to “Close Combat - Gateway to Caen”