Scenario Editor Axis support units wont load in as an option

Close Combat: The Bloody First Tech Support Forum. Please post any issues found here.
fletch497

Scenario Editor Axis support units wont load in as an option

Post by fletch497 »

Hello Bloody Team,

I have an issue where I can set up the scenario just fine but when I go to play it as Axis, the support units selected from Saved scenario do not show as an option to select to deploy. Im tested and saved multiple times and even tried from scratch.. Plus I did a reinstall.

any suggestions?

W
PipFromSlitherine

Re: Scenario Editor Axis support units wont load in as an option

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

I would suggest posting your scenario so that people can take a look.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
SteveMcClaire

Re: Scenario Editor Axis support units wont load in as an option

Post by SteveMcClaire »

fletch497 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:43 pm I have an issue where I can set up the scenario just fine but when I go to play it as Axis, the support units selected from Saved scenario do not show as an option to select to deploy. Im tested and saved multiple times and even tried from scratch.. Plus I did a reinstall.
Hi fletch497 -- the actual support units available to select for a battle are modified depending on your difficulty setting. If you set your difficulty higher you'll get less units of each type, and at Veteran or Elite you will not get support unit types for which the scenario only gives you a single unit. So if you give the Axis one Tiger, for example, they won't have a Tiger available if the player chooses to play the scenario on Veteran or Elite.

Return to “Close Combat: The Bloody First - Tech Support Forum”