Talking to myself?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

RogerJNeilson

Talking to myself?

Post by RogerJNeilson »

Ok bought the other day, same problem both running on my Mac through Parallels and on my Windows 10 Laptop. So far into any of the scenarios and the game simply crashes to the main menu after hanging for a while. I can of course reload and go back to the last autosave, but the set up of the reports and graphics then have to be set again....

Very frustrating, I am using the patch that was released.

Do I just give up on this, like it looks to be the response of everyone else?

Roger
An unplanned dynasty: Roger Neilson, Roger Neilson 11, Roger Neilson 3 previous posts 898+1515 + 1126 = 3539.....Finally completed my game which started the day WITP:AE was released
budd

RE: Talking to myself?

Post by budd »

I just purchased also, I have a Windows 10 gaming laptop I play on. I've only played the tutorial a couple of times, no crashes, but did get some slow downs and mouse click delays so I'm trying compatibility settings in windows. So far setting it to Windows 8 compatibility seems to work but need more play time to be sure. Really like the maps and how it plays so far.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
RogerJNeilson

RE: Talking to myself?

Post by RogerJNeilson »

Ok I have now managed to play a game without a crash, thsi was setting Parallels to play in non-coherence mode. Trying to play it in compatibility mode just broke it immediately.

Roger
An unplanned dynasty: Roger Neilson, Roger Neilson 11, Roger Neilson 3 previous posts 898+1515 + 1126 = 3539.....Finally completed my game which started the day WITP:AE was released

Return to “Tech Support”