Caesar civil war

Share your best strategies and tactics with other players by posting them here.
Twotribes

Caesar civil war

Post by Twotribes »

I am playing Caesar, what the hell am I supposed to do? Pompaii keeps landing troops in Italy, I can't go anywhere cause I have to keep crushing his attacks?
Favoritism is alive and well here.
Vasquez

RE: Caesar civil war

Post by Vasquez »

You own Rome already? (can be taken in the first round). If Pompeuis lands wipe the floor with his troops. Your morale should be better and you should be able to defeat them even outnumbered. Pressure into spain meanwhile. I started four campaigns for review purposes and had no problems in italy and/or spain. Only the corner in macedonia can be troublesome in the first year if pompeius decides to focus here. One time I beated a five times larger army (one of the african allies from pompeius) with just one Legion in sicilia harr =)
Enigma6584

RE: Caesar civil war

Post by Enigma6584 »

LOL! You better beg for mercy then. Perhaps Pompaii will be merciful? Or, you could retreat to Gaul and gather your strength. Spend money on politics in Rome and the italian provinces. Maybe send funs overseas in order to get another faction to start war with Pompei? There are many strategies available. To get an idea, start reading the various AARs reports over at the AEGOD forums. They are very good and offer ideas as to formulate one's strategy.

Return to “The War Room”