Question on replacements

Alea Jacta Est is a series of Ancient Strategy Games using the renowned and proven AGE engine. The first in the series is Alea Jacta Est, which features the Roman Civil Wars. Other games in the series are Birth of Rome and Parthian Wars. The latest entry, Hannibal: Terror of Rome, highlights the Second Punic War.
Antmf_slith

Question on replacements

Post by Antmf_slith »

When I hit F2 and use the replacement unit where exactly do these units go after I purchase them? And do they come out of the gate with fill cohesion and str? I know when I use recruit mode I pick the place or where its allowed to recruit the units but I am confused by the replacements. Thanks,,,
zakblood

RE: Question on replacements

Post by zakblood »

Ageod may get you more replies / answers than here tbh, but good luck all the same

Code: Select all

http://www.ageod.com/
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
OldSarge

Post by OldSarge »

Replacement chits are used to restore units that have received 'hits' to their original strength. Units can take hits for a variety of reasons, movement during harsh weather, being out of supply and combat.

The number of hits that a single chit can recover is somewhat non-deterministic, but a good rule of thumb is that a single chit can replace 10 hits.

HTH
You and the rest, you forgot the first rule of the fanatic: When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy.
Jeffrey Sinclair, "Infection", Babylon 5
Searry

Post by Searry »

ORIGINAL: OldSarge

Replacement chits are used to restore units that have received 'hits' to their original strength. Units can take hits for a variety of reasons, movement during harsh weather, being out of supply and combat.

The number of hits that a single chit can recover is somewhat non-deterministic, but a good rule of thumb is that a single chit can replace 10 hits.

HTH
Good answer. Nothing more to add.
-Flashpoint Campaigns Southern Storm Beta Tester
-Rule The Waves 3 Beta Tester

Return to “Alea Jacta Est Series”