TriumphReich

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and bitter defeats here.

Moderator: Vic

LJBurstyn

RE: TriumphReich

Post by LJBurstyn »

I am having problems uploading and syncing my turns. I've been working at it but cannot seem to get it resolved. I have done my turns but they will not upload to Dropbox....they just sit there saying syncing...
LJBurstyn

Post by LJBurstyn »

I disconnected my Linksys WiFI Router and my turns uploaded in just a few minutes....The router was 2 years old so no warranty coverage.
LJBurstyn

Post by LJBurstyn »

Well, I broke down and got a satellite ISP...much faster downloads and uploads so maybe that problem is solved.

Russia continues to advance. I've moved units next to Allied units so they know where our boundaries are. No offensive actions will be taken against anyone but Axis forces. They are just there to prevent misunderstandings.

Highlight of this months offensive is the bombing and reduction to zero of Berlin's production. I lost 31 aircraft TOTAL in the attack while the Germans lost most including 30 Jet Fighters. That's a win in my column. Also bombarded some enemy units behind Commonwealth lines. I also landed some paratroopers behind enemy lines in an unprotected fortification--wonder if I'll be able to hold onto it.

This has been a long war. My people are war weary but insistent on completing the destruction of the Axis nations.
RufusTFirefly

Post by RufusTFirefly »

ORIGINAL: LJBurstyn

Russia continues to advance. I've moved units next to Allied units so they know where our boundaries are. No offensive actions will be taken against anyone but Axis forces. They are just there to prevent misunderstandings.

Some Cold War crisis showing up here?

Btw, we are at turn 61, July 1946. Germany is still defending!
LJBurstyn

Post by LJBurstyn »

Yeah, got to play like I'm Stalin...of course the war would be different because by July 1946 the Americans would have several atom bombs. I think they would have used them on Germany...maybe even the Germans would have the bomb but not sure since they scuttled their program earlier (Hitler did not think they could work).

Part of this is because I overproduced factories and ran out of supplies for a lot of turns and could not attack because my overproduced units were not getting enough supplies. And because the Germans did not make the same mistakes as in the real war.
LJBurstyn

Post by LJBurstyn »

Well, I continue to advance. I am approaching Berlin...another max out air attack on Berlin resulted in heavy German losses and almost none for the Russian Air Force. I am trying to capture Berlin BEFORE the Allies...

Return to “After Action Reports”