Quiet, or is it?

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

ernieschwitz

Quiet, or is it?

Post by ernieschwitz »

Sometimes a dead forum (one with no activity on it) would indicate a game that is no longer being played. Sometimes not.

We are a band of dedicated gamers, that like my GD1938v3 scenario, a lot, and have multiple games of it running. Right now there are 5 games going that I know of. GD1938v3 is not a small scenario either, and is a multiplayer one. Each game can have up to 8 players, so that represents quite a few players in total.

We are always looking for more players, and we are a friendly bunch. The scenario is updated often, as bugs and oversights are corrected. Some of these people exclusively play this scenario, and ATG, because of it. If you want to try it, it's in the scenario bank, and if you want to be on the cutting edge of the newest version, you can always ask me for a newer version, I might just be able to put one together. :)

Send me a message, or reply here, and we'll figure something out :)
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
  • Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: https://www.vrdesigns.net/scenario.php?nr=280
lion_of_judah

Re: Quiet, or is it?

Post by lion_of_judah »

So comrade Ernie, do you have a new version? LOL
ernieschwitz

Re: Quiet, or is it?

Post by ernieschwitz »

I do, but it's not possible to upload yet.

I think it will be ready within a week, so no worries. :)
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
  • Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: https://www.vrdesigns.net/scenario.php?nr=280

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”