Windows 11 Issues

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: MOD_EIA

pzgndr

Windows 11 Issues

Post by pzgndr »

After the Windows 11 update of this morning, any time I run EIA the computer reboot.

I do not have Windows 11 yet. I'll probably upgrade in 2022. I have no idea what may be causing a computer reboot just for running EIA. So, I'm starting this thread to gather more feedback about Windows 11 and see what issues and solutions others may have.

IF YOU HAVE WINDOWS 11:

Does EIA run Ok on your system? What settings are you using?

Does EIA not run correctly on your system? What issues are you having and what have you tried doing?
Bill Macon
Empires in Arms Developer
Strategic Command Developer
Anonymous

RE: Windows 11 Issues

Post by Anonymous »

I've installed EIA and with default settings I've opened it and I can start a new game. I however do not play as I have a 2560x1600 (17") screen and I can't see the buttons and other UI very well so I don't go past that.
It's a LG Gram 17, Windows 11 Home, 16 GB RAM, Intel built in graphics.
pzgndr

Post by pzgndr »

ORIGINAL: csiemers
I've installed EIA and with default settings I've opened it and I can start a new game. I however do not play as I have a 2560x1600 (17") screen and I can't see the buttons and other UI very well so I don't go past that.
It's a LG Gram 17, Windows 11 Home, 16 GB RAM, Intel built in graphics.

That's encouraging news. So EIA should run OK on Windows 11.

For the high-resolution screen, have you tried v1.24.00 Beta? I'm looking for feedback regarding some changes I've made, are things better or what:
- UI scaled up about 40-50% as it is tiny on a modern screen size - resolved (additional resolutions of 1600x1200 and 1920x1440 now supported).
Bill Macon
Empires in Arms Developer
Strategic Command Developer
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

It was with EiANW 12400 Beta[4]. I also added these EiANW 1240 Graphics.
The intro screens are fine, just the play screens the icons across the top and bottom are just too small for me running my laptop at native resolution.

Return to “Tech Support”