No topic-based help system installed

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: MOD_EIA

hapshott

No topic-based help system installed

Post by hapshott »

Hello,

I have an error message as described in the topic. I'm using windows 10, beta 1.23.04.

It happens when I press on a stack and then on the Napoleon picture which shows up in the "selected Unit" part.

I can press ok and the game continues. So it seems not to be a big deal.

Is this a known issue?

Best regards,

Hapshott

hapshott

RE: No topic-based help system installed

Post by hapshott »

Just an update. It only happens the first time I press on a stack. In the "selected unit"part. For example in Piedmont when reading in the default setup in the classic campaign 1805"". If I press on the napoleon picture in the "selected unit" part the error occurs. I have made a screenshot and uploaded it. The link is below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwrthv98gvro9 ... e.JPG?dl=0

If I first press select napoleon and then press on the picture it works correctly."

Best regards,

Hapshott
pzgndr

Post by pzgndr »

ORIGINAL: hapshott
Is this a known issue?

Can't say it is? LOL. I did take a look. If you click the assigned leader pic for a selected unit, I see you get the error but really nothing should happen. If you select the leader counter itself and then click the pic, it links you to the help file. But doesn't automatically go to the Historical Figures section. Nor does the index go to the Historical Figures section. I shall make a note to add some fixes. Easy ones, I like those...
Bill Macon
Empires in Arms Developer
Strategic Command Developer
hapshott

Post by hapshott »

Hello Pzgndr,

Thanks for looking into this. Also thanks for updating and support this game [&o]

Best regards,

Hapshott

Return to “Tech Support”