Giving Empires Money Fixed?

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Omnius

Giving Empires Money Fixed?

Post by Omnius »

The one big bug I hope got fixed was being able to give money to other nations, like Britian being able to give money to Russia or Austria or Prussia. I know that in Hotseat mode I couldn't give money to other nations successfully, the money left but never showed up where it belonged. I actually had to suffer through playing PBEM solitaire for all nations just to get that money giving function to work but playing PBEM solitaire is a bit frustrating. So was this one of the bugs that was recently fixed? I know I reported it many years ago.
pzgndr

RE: Giving Empires Money Fixed?

Post by pzgndr »

Yes, this was finally resolved several years ago.

I notice that the release notes are not correct:
Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars - 1.22.02
=============================================
- 0000846: [Game Bug] Lend money to Major Power – improvements made, but problem not resolved.
At some point during v1.23 development, this did get fully resolved and was working as intended during PBEM games. I will update the release notes.

Bill Macon
Empires in Arms Developer
Strategic Command Developer
Omnius

Re: Giving Empires Money Fixed?

Post by Omnius »

Totally Awesome! Think I'll give it a whirl now. Glad I asked.

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”