Release notes so far:
The download includes the updated EXE, updated .ged database files and .tpj table files, updated setups, and an excerpt of the updated Game Manual with the setups and corrected minor morale values for both the classic EIA and alternate EIH versions.Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars - 1.25.02
- Reported bug placing supply depot - resolved.
- Naval stack move glitch following creation of naval battle – resolved.
- Unconditional Surrender conditions not being properly implemented – resolved.
- Surrender conditions not properly displayed in game log – resolved.
- Alexandria misspelled in database files – resolved.
- Blockading fleets sometimes moved to port upon capture of city and enemy fleets not forced to run blockade upon evacuation – resolved.
- Victor’s units being improperly evacuated from loser’s ceded provinces as part of peace conditions – resolved.
- AI should be taking insurrection and feudal losses first – resolved.
- Path error with selected unit moving through illegal non-highlighted area and not paying higher move cost – resolved.
- Graphics bug following lifting of blockade where duplicate attacker fleets remain in the port – resolved.
- Imminent rural combat situation was not set to battle – resolved.
- Minor DOW allowed against an Allied Major Power's Influenced or Allied neutral – resolved.
- AI weaknesses with placing new units and adding factors – resolved.
- Peace condition not resetting all minors to new status – resolved.
- Game crashes reported with supply_recursive_chain_scan – resolved.
- Access violation standing down Austrian insurrection corps – resolved.
Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars - 1.25.01
- AI adjustments for strategic redeployments for some early war aggressive actions – resolved.
- Some conquered minors not converting control properly when controlling major power forces present – resolved.
- Some combats not properly initiated when enemy corps present – resolved.
- Canceling builds not working per warning implemented in 1.24.01 – resolved.
- Undo Move for COR Kingdom units not working properly – resolved.
- AI adjustments for redeploying forces back to a threatened capital – resolved.
- Turkish AI place/keep feudals issue fixed in 1.24.01 not working – resolved.
- AI adjustments for being able to reach objective areas – resolved.
- Ceded provinces should evacuate all friendly forces, including naval units – resolved.
- Classic 1805 campaign setups incorrectly place a Spanish garrison in neutral Tuscany – resolved.
Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars - 1.25.00
- Minor country secondary districts stay at war despite lapse of war of controlling minor country – resolved.
- Cannot build ships for minors – resolved (error related to Algeria able to build ships but has no fleets issue in v1.24.03).
- Several 1805 EIA/EIH minor country statuses, at-start strengths, and morale discrepancies – resolved. (See Game Manual sections 5.3.1 and 5.3.2 completely updated with corrected values. Databases and tables updated accordingly.)
- AI-AI naval combat bug – resolved.
- Adding province to kingdom bug – resolved.
- Some minor diplomacy settings not cleared upon DOW – resolved.
- Rule clarification, lone transports engaged in naval combat are eliminated, not captured – resolved (see revised rule 8.3.1).
- Minor corps and fleets at war not able to engage enemy when controlling major not at war – resolved.
- Corps destroying depot should also be able to lift siege – resolved.
This Hotfix #4 resolves the game crashes introduced in Hotfix #3. That build took a bit longer to get out. A few obscure bugs demanded attention. And several AI adjustments were needed (see below post for details). The computer opponent is really starting to shine. Let's see how this goes, again.
As always, I'm standing by to investigate any and all reported bugs and observed AI weaknesses. And as before, if you spot something then please please get a good game save of the issue and perhaps of the previous game phase so I can reproduce the issue for troubleshooting. I could really use more feedback, good and bad, as I drive towards a final version for the next official update. Thanks. Enjoy!
2/13/2023 UPDATE. Hotfix #1 posted.
2/22/2023 UPDATE. Hotfix #2 posted.
3/23/2023 UPDATE. Hotfix #3 posted.
4/3/2023 UPDATE. Hotfix #4 posted.