Time of the Rising Sun

Post new scenarios and mods here to share with other gamers.

Moderator: AlvaroSousa

Uxbridge

Time of the Rising Sun

Post by Uxbridge »

This is the basic scenario as of the patch version present at 17 February, with the difference of it having the Uxbridge graphics and some terrain, resources and additional names. It's the map me and one of my opponents used for the months leading up to Christmas. During that time, I only played the game, and I have paid very little attention to any changes during this time or the last months after we stopped. I have simply pasted our map over the one in the latest vanilla 1941 scenario. Hopefully, it don't lead to any conflicts.

The new terrain is rice paddies, and the resources are towns and special locations. Neither of these has any effect on the game play, being there only to add some enhanced map feeling. I have added a lot of names. There wasn't any long research behind them, and sometimes it was very difficult to place them. There will also be some conflict between older and newer names, I'm sure, especially so in China. You have to bear with me in that case, and accept that I'm not going to hunt down any errors. If you happen to live in any of these areas of the world, and find my placements annoying, revert to the standard scenario.

Hope some of you will enjoy the look of this. [:)]

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l0g297ivkhna ... HqdVa?dl=0

Attachments
Aussample.jpg
Aussample.jpg (743.11 KiB) Viewed 1051 times
CTCitadel

Re: Time of the Rising Sun

Post by CTCitadel »

Thank you

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”