UK units in China

WarPlan Pacific is an operational level wargame which covers all the nations at war in the Pacific theatre from December 1941 to 1945 on a massive game scale.

Moderator: AlvaroSousa

Garush

UK units in China

Post by Garush »

Hi everyone !

In one of my (2) current games, British and Indian units pushed the Japanese army back from India in early 1944. I wanted to pursue a single unsupplied Japanese unit, but I just can't go to China. Is it for political reasons?

Also, I just can't go to a hex that's supposed to belong to India (the one with the red question mark).

Is it serious doctor ?
« Just because you lost doesn't mean you have to give up. As long as you can bite... »
stjeand

Re: UK units in China

Post by stjeand »

Yes...China and the allies work together but won't let each other in their territory.

Politics.

THERE is an odd minor issue where the Chinese can control a hex in Burma...and if they do the Allies can't move in.
BUT I am guessing that the ? hex is Chinese I can't tell.

Lets hope this does not happen in our game.
Garush

Post by Garush »

When we see how easily you crushed me, I doubt we'll have the opportunity to test this (very) minor issue... :D
« Just because you lost doesn't mean you have to give up. As long as you can bite... »
stjeand

Post by stjeand »

It is similar to the Allies and Russia...you have to be careful who takes what hexes if you meet since neither can enter the other's territory. They are able to attack the same unit...just not share territory.

Return to “Warplan Pacific”