Subs cannot cancelled port blockade anymore?

WarPlan Pacific is an operational level wargame which covers all the nations at war in the Pacific theatre from December 1941 to 1945 on a massive game scale.

Moderator: AlvaroSousa

ncc1701e

Subs cannot cancelled port blockade anymore?

Post by ncc1701e »

Maybe this is me but I am under the impression that subs can't cancelled port blockade anymore and it was the case before. Am I mistaken?

The enemy fleets next to the port is DD, CA, BB, CVL and CV. What about subs and coastal patrol groups?

Thanks
Port Blockade.JPG
Port Blockade.JPG (46.32 KiB) Viewed 221 times
Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
YueJin

Re: Subs cannot cancelled port blockade anymore?

Post by YueJin »

No, subs and patrol groups don't blockade or cancel blockades since 1.06 I think. Might have been before that but I didn't play a couple of patches. They can still kind of break by doing beachhead supply to keep a unit there alive though.
ncc1701e

Re: Subs cannot cancelled port blockade anymore?

Post by ncc1701e »

Thanks I was not sure. I am still seeing some opponents trying to break a port blockade with subs.
Not sure the information is widely spread.
Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.

Return to “Warplan Pacific”