Beach-Head Supply - HOW TO? IT NEVER WORK FOR ME

WarPlan Pacific is an operational level wargame which covers all the nations at war in the Pacific theatre from December 1941 to 1945 on a massive game scale.

Moderator: AlvaroSousa

noahandrea

Beach-Head Supply - HOW TO? IT NEVER WORK FOR ME

Post by noahandrea »

I have tried everything to supply units by beach head supply, with NO success. It never shows "beach head supply" on the naval units. I have had a number of land units DIE because they were not supplied. I have moved large naval units right next to them and still the beach head supply icon does not light up. I am definitely doing something wrong or not connecting with the unit to supply correctly,

HELP PLEASE
NOMO
stjeand

Re: Beach-Head Supply - HOW TO? IT NEVER WORK FOR ME

Post by stjeand »

Okay so here are the few things that can mess up beachhead supply.

1) You have no transports available. IF you have used all your transports, basically you have 0 available then you can not perform beachhead supply. This happens a lot on turn 1 for the Japanese since they only start with 20 available.
2) Your ships have to have at least one operation point left or they are not able to perform supply.
3) You have to be adjacent to the units to supply them. I am assuming you are but just want to be sure.

Check those few things are report back.
noahandrea

Re: Beach-Head Supply - HOW TO? IT NEVER WORK FOR ME

Post by noahandrea »

I am so thankful. I have tried all of these, and have lots of transports. Perhaps it is the operation points that I am lacking.

thanks
NOMO

Return to “Warplan Pacific”