MOD - CIC Ambient War Room Sountrack

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

artao5

MOD - CIC Ambient War Room Sountrack

Post by artao5 »

I decided the game was too quiet, and I didn't want to listen to music. Of any sort, not just the game's music.
So I spent a few hours recording some shortwave and sourced some actual CIC audio and mixed with some other stuff a bunch and came up with this. (No worries, it is copyright clear. 8-) )
It simply replaces the 5 audio files in the game's music folder. There's around an hour of audio in total.
I hope this helps your game to feel more atmospheric and immersive. I even find them relaxing.

Unsure of where else to upload it, and being too large to put as an attachment (it's around 120 megs) I have decided to put it on my google drive. If anyone has a better place, please let me know eh. Thanks.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UJ390O ... share_link
Parel803

Re: MOD - CIC Ambient War Room Sountrack

Post by Parel803 »

Thx for the work.
regards GJ
Blast33

Post by Blast33 »

Ha nice 8-)
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

Yes, nice!

On my end, of course, but I am getting a "page wasn't redirected" error when I try to download via Google. I am also signed in. This is not the first time. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks again.
artao5

Post by artao5 »

Rosseau wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:37 am Yes, nice!

On my end, of course, but I am getting a "page wasn't redirected" error when I try to download via Google. I am also signed in. This is not the first time. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks again.
I don't know what to say about that. I have no solution to that problem. I checked the link and it seems to be good. I'll repost the link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UJ390O ... share_link

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”